Design Engineers and Draftsmen - Architectural, Structural, Electrical, Mechanical & Infrastructural
A multi-disciplinary A/E Company seeks to hire the following positions for its Qatar Branch Office:
Egyptian, South African, Filipino and Indian Engineers and Draftsmen to work as Junior, Senior and Principal Design Engineers and Draftsmen.
- Architectural Design Engineers (Code AR - Qatar)
- Interior Design Engineers (Code AI - Qatar)
- Landscape Design Engineers (Code LS - Qatar)
- Structural Design Engineers (Code EL - Qatar)
- Electrical Design Engineers (Code EE – Qatar)
- Mechanical Design Engineers (Code HV – Qatar & EM – Qatar): HVAC, Pluming & Fire Protection Engineering Design.
- Infrastructure Engineers (Code EA – Qatar & EW – Qatar): Roads, highways, airports, water & waste water networks, pump stations and treatment plants.
- Low Current Systems Engineers (Code LC – Qatar)
- Draftsmen (Code DT – Qatar): Structure , Electrical and Mechanical.
- Bachelor degree in related discipline with minimum grade of "Good" (Master’s degree is an advantage)
- Good command of relevant international Codes
- Proficiency in English (French is an advantage)
- Computer skills including MS Office applications and AutoCAD (REVIT is an advantage).
- Capable of producing designs and shop drawings as well as preparing specifications and bill of quantities.
- Experience in designing mega projects in reputable engineering consulting firms is mandatory and Gulf Experience is a plus.
- Required nationalities are Egyptians, South Africans, Filipinos and Indians.
- Junior Engineer (3 - 5 years)
- Senior Engineer (6 - 10 years)
- Principal Engineer (11 - 15 years)
- Team Leader(15+ years)
- Draftsmen (3 - 15 years), high school diploma is mandatory.
Candidates meeting the above requirements are invited to send their CVs (with a recent photo "mandatory")
This job is posted in the following Specialties:AutoCAD Design Experience English Gulf Experience Revit
- Job Location:
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry:
- Engineering; Consulting Services
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
ECG Engineering Consultants Group, S.A. is a joint stock company offering a wide range of professional services. It was founded in 1969, by a group of highly qualified consultants, whose expertise in large and complex projects covers all major disciplines of design and construction services. ECG is dedicated to Total Quality. It has a Quality Assurance Department reporting directly to the Company's President. This ensures maintaining the highest desirable standards in all ECG assignments throughout the various project phases. ECG is ISO 9001/2008 certified. ECG has successfully accomplished a large variety of impressive projects, covering all major fields of engineering, with a total constructed value in excess of US $25 billion. These fields include the following: Architecture Civil Engineering Environmental Hydro-agricultural Marine Works Oil & Gas Electrical Power Landscaping Irrigation Fire Protection Geotechnical Industrial Interior Design Mechanical Solid Waste Land Development Instrumentation & Control Process Engineering