• Patrol industrial and commercial premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of doors, windows, and gates.
• Answer alarms and investigate disturbances.
• Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security of premises.
• Write reports of daily activities and irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences.
• Call police or fire departments in cases of emergency, such as fire or presence of unauthorized persons.
• Circulate among visitors, patrons, and employees to preserve order and protect property.
• Answer telephone calls to take messages, answer questions, and provide information during non-business hours or when switchboard is closed.
• Warn persons of rule infractions or violations, and apprehend or evict violators from premises, using force when necessary.
• Operate detecting devices to screen individuals and prevent passage of prohibited articles into restricted areas.
• Escort or drive motor vehicle to transport individuals to specified locations and to provide personal protection.
• Inspect and adjust security systems, equipment, and machinery to ensure operational use and to detect evidence of tampering.
• Drive and guard armored vehicle to transport money and valuables to prevent theft and ensure safe delivery.
• Monitor and adjust controls that regulate building systems, such as air conditioning, furnace, or boiler.
- Must be able to read and write to facilitate the communication process.
- Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written
Two-year technical degree or accredited apprenticeship )
Note: Offers of employment are subject to references satisfactory to AFG. AFG will not communicate with your present employer until an offer has been accepted or your consent to such contact has been obtained. Any attempt to mislead AFG in the information submitted during this process may render null and void any contract of employment subsequently entered into.
- Job Location:
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry:
- Real Estate
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 2
- Residence Location:
- Certification / diploma
About This Company
Alfardan Group has earned a reputation for being a leader in the premium lifestyle market. Our reputation for excellence has attracted market leading brands, experienced professionals, and bright graduates who share in our core values and passion for success. As a large regional conglomerate with premium brands across multiple industry market segments, we are committed to sustaining a high performance organization that consistently provides high quality service and products to our clients. We recognize that by attracting exceptional brands and individuals we can apply our core values that help strengthen and define our business culture. If you are driven by ambition and desire to be associated with market leading brands within an organization undergoing rapid regional expansion and having displayed a strong track record of providing its’ employees with a superior foundation for building long-term professional careers -- a place where people can learn, achieve, and grow – Then we invite you to apply and make a difference in facilitating our vision of becoming the leading lifestyle goods & services provider in the Middle East… We are currently accepting applications in the following business units: Real Estate, Hospitality, Spa, Food & Beverage, Motorcycles, Automobiles, Marine, Exchange, Trading, Engineering, Construction Equipment, Buses, Jewelry, and Holdings. Some of the brands within our growing portfolio include: BMW, Mini Cooper, Land Rover, Ferrari, Maserati, Rolls Royce, Jaguar, Piaggio, Vespa, Guera, Triumph, Ducati, KTM, BMW Motorcycles, Corum, Chopard, Harry Winston, Barthelay, Breguet, Gerald Genta, Christian Dior, Franck Muller, Chaumet, Jaquet Droz, Longines, Baume & Mercier, Piaget, Dominator, Dalla Pieta Yachts, Doral, Mercury, Cruisers Yachts, Riva, St. Regis, Scania, Volvo,Spa Chakra and Bice.