Service Biomedical Engineer
• Follow appropriate company policies, procedures, hospital protocol and complete necessary documentation.
• Maintain daily communications with customers as directed, to ensure resolution and proper follow-up, leading to customer satisfaction. As instructed, implement company / customer facility contract, supporting business goals and objectives.
• May assist more and less experienced technicians on basic and more complex installation/repairs /resolution respectively. Work as a member of local team to provide efficient service delivery to all accounts within assigned site. When trained, share on-call / pager responsibility.
• Document all installation/testing/repair actions and submit reports/summaries according to schedule. Ensure proper care of spares, tools and test equipment and ensure calibration. Enhance and maintain technical knowledge of current standards, codes and procedures regarding safe and effective use of medical equipment through formal instruction.
• Meet Health and Human Services, Environment Health and Safety requirements and/or all other applicable regulatory requirements.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Able to communicate efficiently in English
- Able to lead team of technicians to perform installation, testing and commissioning
- Understand Medical Equipment manuals
- Able to use biomedical testing equipment
- Able to use medical safety equipment
- Job Location:
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry:
- Construction; Engineering
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 2 Max: 3
- Residence Location: