The Bayt.com Middle East Consumer Confidence Index- March 2012
March 04, 2012
The goal of the Middle East Consumer Confidence Index analysis is to understand the perceptions and attitudes of Middle Eastern consumers regarding the economy of their countries, their personal financial and job situation, their likelihood to purchase and invest and the employment and jobs market in general. Job seekers surveyed were spread across Dubai, Abu Dhabi, UAE, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Morocco and other Middle Eastern and North African countries.
- • Consumer Confidence in the UAE sees a slight raise in comparison to the past wave.
- • 45% of the respondents have positive expectations regarding the country’s future economy and financial conditions. Another 22% feel that it would remain the same.
- • Low to moderate satisfaction with current compensation reported by the residents. 34% claim low satisfaction with job security.
- • 70% of respondents also claim that salaried are not keeping pace with the cost of living.
Respondents' Profile: Professionals holding jobs in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Kuwait, KSA, Qatar, Bahrain, Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco and elsewhere in the Middle East and North Africa at all career levels and across all industries were included in this Middle East HR Research Survey including professionals holding jobs in banking, financial services, IT, engineering, architecture, human resources, media, advertising, marketing, sales, government, consulting, publishing and other key employment sectors in the Middle East.
To access this report, please click on the download button below.
|Media Type||File Type||File Size|
|English Document||Adobe Acrobat||2131 KB|
|Arabic Document||Adobe Acrobat||1178 KB|
This article and all other intellectual property on Bayt.com is the property of Bayt.com. Reproduction of this article in any form is only permissible with written permission from Bayt.com.
Related Research Reports on Bayt.com
- The Bayt.com Career Aspirations in the Middle East and North Africa Survey – January 2015
- Bayt.com Infographic: Professionals' Health and Eating Habits in the Middle East and North Africa
- Middle East Consumer Confidence Index (March 2009)
Please login to post a comment.