Bayt.com Infographic: How Satisfied at Work are Professionals in the Middle East?
November 11, 2012
Work satisfaction directly affects motivation, productivity at work and loyalty towards the company, among other things.
Bayt.com's November infographic reveals interesting statistics from Bayt.com's ‘Work Satisfaction in the MENA' poll (November 2012).
- • 57.5% professionals feel their job is challenging enough for them.
- • 60.8% professionals feel they are not compensated enough.
- • 39.3% professionals suffer from job related stress.
- • 30.6% professionals say they are over-supervised compared to 45.5% who say the level of supervision at work is just right for them.
Data for the Bayt.com's ‘Work Satisfaction in the MENA' poll was collected online from September 13 – October 29, 2012, with 13,655 respondents covering more than 12 countries in the MENA region.
This article and all other intellectual property on Bayt.com is the property of Bayt.com. Reproduction of this article in any form is only permissible with written permission from Bayt.com.
Related Research Reports on Bayt.com
- Arab Social Media Report: Citizen Engagement and Public Services in the Arab World
- The Arab World Online: Changing Internet Usage Trends - White Paper by Dubai School of Government and Bayt.com
- Social Entrepreneurship: Why is it Important Post Arab Spring? [White Paper Report]
Please login to post a comment.