The Bayt.com Middle East Consumer Confidence Index- November 2012
November 04, 2012
The goal of the Middle East Consumer Confidence Index analysis is to understand the perceptions and attitudes of Middle Eastern consumers regarding the economy of their countries, their personal financial and job situation, their likelihood to purchase and invest and the employment and jobs market in general. Job seekers surveyed were spread across Dubai, Abu Dhabi, UAE, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Morocco and other Middle Eastern and North African countries.
- • 49% respondents in this wave are optimistic about their future personal financial situation.
- • 25% respondents say that the current period is a bad time for business. However, 52% say this would improve in a year’s time.
- • Low to moderate satisfaction with current compensation reported by the residents. 34% claim low satisfaction with job security.
Respondents' Profile: Professionals holding jobs in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Kuwait, KSA, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco and elsewhere in the Middle East and North Africa at all career levels and across all industries were included in this Middle East HR Research Survey including professionals holding jobs in banking, financial services, IT, engineering, architecture, human resources, media, advertising, marketing, sales, government, consulting, publishing and other key employment sectors in the Middle East.
To access this report, please click on the download button below.
|Media Type||File Type||File Size|
|English Document||Adobe Acrobat||1540 KB|
|Arabic Document||Adobe Acrobat||825 KB|
This article and all other intellectual property on Bayt.com is the property of Bayt.com. Reproduction of this article in any form is only permissible with written permission from Bayt.com.
Related Research Reports on Bayt.com
- First Jobs for Young Women in the Middle East and North Africa: Expectations and Reality (White Paper)
- The Bayt.com Middle East Consumer Confidence Index Survey – September 2015
- Bayt.com Infographic: Values, Ethics and Integrity in the MENA Workplace
Please login to post a comment.