Bayt.com Infographic: Top New Year Resolutions Among Middle East Professionals
December 23, 2012
Our latest infographic explores top personal and professional resolves that most professionals in Middle East and North Africa will be keeping for 2013.
Bayt.com's ‘MENA professionals New Year Resolutions’ infographic has interesting insights on what the feelings are towards the coming year, whether professionals find year-end appraisals effective, and more. Some of the remarkable results from the poll are highlighted below. What do you think of them?
- • The top career-related resolution for 2013 is to ‘get a better job’, according to 65.3% of MENA professionals.
- • The top personal resolution for 2013, according to 19.1%, is to save more money.
- • Eight out of every 10 professionals say that they stick to their resolutions until they are fulfilled.
- • 48% will ask for higher pay during this appraisal season.
- • A collective 20.6% say they don’t have year-end appraisals at their companies.
Data for the Bayt.com's ‘MENA professionals New Year Resolutions’ poll was collected online from December 4 – December 20, 2012, with 6,655 respondents covering more than 12 countries in the MENA region.
This article and all other intellectual property on Bayt.com is the property of Bayt.com. Reproduction of this article in any form is only permissible with written permission from Bayt.com.
Related Research Reports on Bayt.com
- The Arab World Online: Changing Internet Usage Trends - White Paper by Dubai School of Government and Bayt.com
- Bayt.com Infographic: Professionals' Health and Eating Habits in the Middle East and North Africa
- The Bayt.com Internet Usage in the Middle East Survey- November 2009
Please login to post a comment.