Bayt.com Infographic: Rest and Recreation Habits Among MENA Professionals
January 20, 2013
Our latest infographic explores leisure and recreation habits among professionals in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region.
Bayt.com's ‘Rest and Recreation Habits among MENA Professionals’ infographic has interesting insights on how professionals in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region tend to spend their leisure time. Some of the results from the poll are highlighted below.
- • Spending time with family is claimed by 38.8% of poll respondents as favorite pastime.
- • A third of poll respondents (30.7%) spend a minimum of five hours browsing the web for leisure on a daily basis.
- • The majority of MENA respondents (42.4%) spend no more than 10% of their annual income on leisure and entertainment.
- • Watching television is a common pastime, with eight out of 10 (78.3%) watching between one to four hours of television a day.
Data for the Bayt.com's ‘Rest and Recreation Habits among MENA Professionals’ poll was collected online from December 20, 2012 – January 15, 2013, with 10,815 respondents covering more than 12 countries in the MENA region.
This article and all other intellectual property on Bayt.com is the property of Bayt.com. Reproduction of this article in any form is only permissible with written permission from Bayt.com.
Related Research Reports on Bayt.com
- Arab Social Media Report: Citizen Engagement and Public Services in the Arab World
- The Arab World Online: Changing Internet Usage Trends - White Paper by Dubai School of Government and Bayt.com
- Social Entrepreneurship: Why is it Important Post Arab Spring? [White Paper Report]
Please login to post a comment.