Bayt.com Infographic: Employee Retention in the MENA Workplace
February 24, 2013
Are people today more likely to quit their jobs today compared to professionals of previous generations? Which department typically has a hard time retaining employees? On average, how long do professionals prefer to stay with their current company?
Answers to all these questions and more can be found in our latest infographic, which draws data gathered from Bayt.com's ‘Employee Retention in the MENA Workplace’ poll (February 2013).
- • Sales and marketing professionals are seen as having the highest turnover rate according to 43.9% respondents.
- • 27.7% of respondents say they have been in the same job for two to five years.
- • Fresh graduates and entry level professionals are perceived to be the easiest to retain according to 43.5%.
- • Fear of being fired is the number 1 reason that professionals quit (according to 44.7%).
This article and all other intellectual property on Bayt.com is the property of Bayt.com. Reproduction of this article in any form is only permissible with written permission from Bayt.com.
Related Research Reports on Bayt.com
- Bayt.com Infographic: What are the Signs of the Changing Workplace Dynamics in the Middle East and North Africa?
- Bayt.com Infographic: Is Freelancing a Good Idea in the MENA Job Market?
- Bayt.com Infographic: Professionals' Health and Eating Habits in the Middle East and North Africa
Please login to post a comment.