Regional Human Resource Overview: Middle East Salary Survey and Cost of Living Analysis 2008
February 24, 2008
The Middle East Salary Survey, conducted annually, is designed to study current salaries, wages and benefits across the GCC and Middle East region (including salaries in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, UAE, Kuwait, KSA, Qatar, Bahrain, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Morrocco & other countries in Middle East & North Africa) and to gauge employee opinion and employee satisfaction vis-a-vis the salaries they receive, and how these have kept pace with inflation and costs of living in the GCC/ Middle East/ North Africa.
- An indication of the average salaries across the Middle East and North Africa region including salaries in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, KSA, Qatar, Bahrain, Lebanon, Jordan, Egypt, Morocco and other countries in the Middle East and Norh Africa
- The composition of the talent pool at the disposal of employers in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, KSA, Qatar, Bahrain, Lebanon, Jordan, Egypt, Morocco and other countries in the GCC, Middle East and North Africa
- The cost of living challenges that are perceived to be in place by employers and employees and their action plan if any, to combat inflation.
- Job and career cycles in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Qatar, Kuwait, KSA, Lebanon, Jordan and more
Respondents' Profile: Professionals holding jobs in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Kuwait, KSA, Qatar, Bahrain, Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco and elsewhere in the GCC, Middle East and North Africa at all career levels and across all industries were included in this Middle East Salary Survey including professionals holding jobs in banking, financial services, IT, engineering, architecture, human resources, media, advertising, marketing, sales, government, consulting, publishing and other key employment sectors in the Middle East and North Africa.
To access this report, please click on the download button below.
|Media Type||File Type||File Size|
|English Document||Adobe Acrobat||401 KB|
|Arabic Document||Adobe Acrobat||427 KB|
This article and all other intellectual property on Bayt.com is the property of Bayt.com. Reproduction of this article in any form is only permissible with written permission from Bayt.com.
Related Research Reports on Bayt.com
- Bayt.com Infographic: What is the Level of Employee Engagement in the MENA?
- The Arab World Online: Changing Internet Usage Trends - White Paper by Dubai School of Government and Bayt.com
- The Bayt.com Best Cities of the Middle East and North Africa Survey 2010
Please login to post a comment.