Employee Loyalty, Job Satisfaction and Engagement in the Middle East
April 27, 2008
The 2008 Middle East Employee Loyalty, Satisfaction and Engagement Survey aims to understand perceptions and attitudes of Middle Eastern employees regarding their career, the work they do and the organizations they work for. Working Professionals from Dubai, Abu Dhabi, KSA, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain, Lebanon, Jordan, Egypt, Morocco, Algeria and Pakistan have participated in this survey.
This study looks at the factors that drive employee loyalty, engagement and job satisfaction in the Middle East and North Africa and analyzes how these can be used to maximize employee retention and minimize volatility and turnover and attrition rates in the Middle East workplace. Some factors measured by this comprehensive Middle East HR research study include:
- Job Satisfaction in the Middle East
- Employee Motivation levels in the Middle East
- Job Loyalty and/or Organizational Loyalty in the Middle East
- Employee Attitudes towards various elements in the Middle Eastern working environment
Respondents' Profile: Professionals holding jobs in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Kuwait, KSA, Qatar, Bahrain, Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco and elsewhere in the Middle East and North Africa at all career levels and across all industries were included in this Middle East HR Research Survey including professionals holding jobs in banking, financial services, IT, engineering, architecture, human resources, media, advertising, marketing, sales, government, consulting, publishing and other key employment sectors in the Middle East.
To access this report, please click on the download button below.
|Media Type||File Type||File Size|
|English Document||Adobe Acrobat||2542 KB|
|Arabic Document||Adobe Acrobat||2152 KB|
This article and all other intellectual property on Bayt.com is the property of Bayt.com. Reproduction of this article in any form is only permissible with written permission from Bayt.com.
Related Research Reports on Bayt.com
- Arab Social Media Report: Citizen Engagement and Public Services in the Arab World
- Bayt.com Infographic: How Well are Companies in the Middle East Using Social Media?
- Bayt.com Infographic: What are the Hiring Practices in the Middle East and North Africa?
Please login to post a comment.