Women in the Middle East Workplace 2008
August 13, 2008
"Women in the Middle East Workplace" survey is a measure of women’s perceptions, attitudes, experiences and satisfaction of various elements of their role in the workplace, especially in regard to their treatment and salaries received compared to their male counterparts.
Female Professionals from UAE, KSA, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Egypt, Morocco, Algeria and Tunisia participated in this survey.
The main objectives of the" Women in the Middle East Workplace" survey are to:
- Shed light on the feelings of working women vis-s-vis gender equality in terms of benefits and salaries in the Middle East and North Africa
- Shed light on the feelings of working women in the Middle East and North Africa vis-a-vis job recognition.
- Shed light on the feelings of working women in the Middle East and North Africa vis a vis existing facilities for them such as maternity leaves, family health insurance, training, etc...
- Highlight why women working in the Middle East choose to work
Respondents' Profile:Working women and professionals holding jobs in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Kuwait, KSA, Qatar, Bahrain, Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco and elsewhere in the Middle East and North Africa at all career levels and across all industries were included in this Middle East HR Research Survey including professionals holding jobs in banking, financial services, IT, engineering, architecture, human resources, media, advertising, marketing, sales, government, consulting, publishing and other key employment sectors in the Middle East.
To access this report, please click on the download button below.
|Media Type||File Type||File Size|
|English Document||Adobe Acrobat||4722 KB|
|Arabic Document||Adobe Acrobat||5017 KB|
This article and all other intellectual property on Bayt.com is the property of Bayt.com. Reproduction of this article in any form is only permissible with written permission from Bayt.com.
Related Research Reports on Bayt.com
- Bayt.com Job Satisfaction in the Middle East and North Africa Survey
- The Bayt.com Fresh Graduates in the Middle East and North Africa Survey
- Bayt.com Infographic: Professionals' Health and Eating Habits in the Middle East and North Africa
Please login to post a comment.