• Manage the development & implementation of Marketing activities according to plans in order to maximize brand share & long term profitability
• Manage spending within budgets
• Recommend, initiate & implement timely pricing adjustments in order to optimize profit
• Selecting communication channels, Creating briefs & briefing creative agencies, Nurturing & judging ideas & executions, Producing communication assets
• Work closely with Market Research & Product Development, Identify opportunities & recommend the launch of new brands
• Manage the development of accurate Volume Forecasting
• Monitor performance against plans, recommending & making changes` as necessary
• Initiate & manage Market or Consumer Research, following up with appropriate recommendations
• Monitor competitor activity & recommend appropriate responses
• Train, develop & appraise subordinate
• Completes reports & carries out effective communication & handover activities in accordance with Company policy
• Predicting market change & competitor scenarios
• Tracking performance & optimising Brand Equity, plans
• Works safely at all times, observes all quality & housekeeping policies, and keeps own work area clean & hygienic
• Excellent leadership skills.
• FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) or food industry experience is a MUST
• Gulf experience is a plus
• Fluent in English and Arabic, in reading, writing, and conversing.
This job is posted in the following Specialties:Consumer Goods FMCG Multinational Company
- Job Location:
- Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 2
- Residence Location:
- Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
EJADAH Management Consultancy (EMC) is one of the leading providers of total human resources solutions and organizational development in Saudi Arabia and the Gulf.
We are the foremost firm in Saudi Arabia offering total human resources solutions combining understanding of the local market with international expertise. Our quality services focus on three prime activities, consultancy, executive search and middle management recruitment, which are unmatched in the local marketplace.
Our Executive Search is offered in partnership with our sister firm EMA Partners Saudi Arabia, a member of EMA Partners International, which is one of the leading international Executive Search firms.