To generate a sustainable pipeline and close sales opportunities within the customer base through high levels of product and service knowledge combined with proven sales disciplines to manage customers through the sales lifecycle.
• Generate sales of products and services to meet monthly/quarterly/annual revenue targets.
• Identify and develop relationships with prospective clients across KSA and Middle East
• Manage prospective clients through the end to end sales cycle including the preparation of quotations, proposals and solutions for clients
• To manage relationships with existing clients to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction and repeat business
• To manage marketing initiatives for Ingeus products including e-marketing campaigns.
• To effectively develop professional networks to improve brand awareness and generate sales opportunities.
• To effectively cross-sell additional Ingeus services to generate account growth and stimulate new market development.
• To record and report pipeline activities accurately and in a timely fashion to Senior Management Team.
• To develop expertise across the range of Ingeus product and service lines and their application within the Education and Corporate environments
COMMUNICATIONS & WORKING RELATIONSHIPS:
Internal: Effectively manage expectations of both Head of Commercial Services and Business Development. Work closely with Senior Management Team and frontline staff to identify sales opportunities.
External: Extensive prospect and client contact to generate new sales and grow existing accounts.
Ideally of graduate calibre – Bachelor degree level
Demonstrable experience of generating sales within ‘product-led’ environment.
Experience of selling and delivering e-learning solutions.
Experience of working directly within HR related industry i.e. recruitment, training, career management
Customer Service Orientation
Teamwork & Cooperation
High level of commercial awareness – ability to price bids effectively and manage P&L
Good networking capabilities – ability to generate sales opportunities through relationships
Ability to manage time and prioritize effectively
Ability to use IT systems including CRM
This job is posted in the following Specialties:ability to generate sales opportunities PeopleSoft CRM Leadership Communication Communication Written
Bachelor Degree in business management or similar.
- Job Location:
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Human Resources
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 3 Max: 7
- Residence Location:
- Riyadh,Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
In March 2011, King Abdullah announced wide-ranging social welfare measures for the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia which included, for the first time, a network of public employment service offices and the creation of a benefits scheme to be implemented from the end of November 2011. In response, the Ministry of Labor in conjunction with Human Resources Development Fund, implemented pilot programs to establish, test and refine these new services. In partnership with Deloitte Middle East and Deloitte UK, Ingeus was able to demonstrate its capability and extensive experience in the set-up and delivery of employment services in new countries. In July 2011, the partnership was selected to deliver pilots in five cities, commencing in Riyadh in September. In 2011 , Ingeus was the first provider to start delivering Job Placement centres (JPCs) in in Saudi Arabia under the government TAQAT brand. Since then, Ingeus has been recognized for its international best practices and expertise, along with recruiting and training the best talent in the market, and has become a valued partner delivering best services and helping to develop the market through innovation and knowledge sharing. Ingeus runs now 7 offices in KSA with over 150 staff (located in Dammam, Hail, Jeddah, Khobar, Madinah, Riyadh and Tabuk) in addition to the Head Office which is located in Riyadh. Ingeus has also developed an on-line portal to provide career management solutions to university students and graduates.