• Responsible for ensuring availability and performance of the databases that support the system.
• Work to ensure that the associated hardware resources allocated to the databases and to ensure
high resilience and performance tuning.
• To proactively monitor the database systems to ensure secure services with minimum downtime
(SQL Server 2005/2008).
• Responsible for providing trend analysis to management team to enable them to make informed
decisions regarding resource management.
• Responsible for troubleshooting and problem solving of SQL development.
• Responsible for improvement and maintenance of the databases to include roll out and upgrades.
• Responsible for implementation and release of database changes according to agreed timescales
• All other responsibilities as assigned
• Bachelor's Degree in a related discipline.
• Excellent communication skills.
• English written and speaking.
• Computer literate.
Computer Science (DBA Certification)
- Job Location:
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Catering/Food Services/Restaurants
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma