The position is responsible for stock replenishments across 6 Petromin managed depots for over 600+ PPCs. The incumbent will be required to review & implement inventory policy, defining min/ max levels for each PPC-location combination.
The deployment planner must make efficient use of the resources available (stocks, vehicles & warehouses) in order to achieve target OTF levels & simultaneously avoid excess / dead stocks per depot.
This is an operational position & sits with in the ambient of planning function.
The main responsibility is to ensure finished products replenishment across 6 depots by maintaining safety stocks. For BTS grades, fulfill working stock levels. For BTO grades, replenishment to be completed against firm orders. This job is carried out by monitoring & rationalizing warehouse space and allocation of stocks across 6 depots throughout the Kingdom.
OTIF is the primary responsibility which is approached through key KPIs of:
• Deployment Schedule Adherence (DSA)
• Reverse Deployment Orders
• Cross Deployment Orders
The decisions deployment planner make have a direct impact on the primary transportation cost of logistics team thus it must ensure RFT planning to avoid cross / reverse deployments.
Details of responsibilities include:
• Overall packed DP, along with raising the transfer requests in Oracle on daily basis
• Annual/Quarterly Maintenance of DP tool and any upgrade
• Oracle super user for both bulk and packed deployment planning
• Focal point for implementation of Petromin inventory policy. The most important function will be the quarterly review of Min/Max stocks at all locations. Converting location specific BTO’s into BTS’s
• Focal point for cross reverse deployment of non moving stocks at locations
• Assist in benchmarking of warehouse capacities for packed products, specifically how much “pack type wise” PPCs to be stored at each location
• Ensure to make efficient deployment to minimize primary cost in coordination with Logistics by:
a) Elimination of reverse deployment.
b) Advising full loads for transfers.
The most important part of the job is deciding what to deploy when in what volume at which depot. The Deployment planner must make the right use of the resources available (product, vehicle & warehouse space) in order to ensure optimization of customer service level. Right use is defined as: (1) Maximization of OTIF and (2) Reduction in excess inventory holdings per depot.
Bachelors Degree or business administration
Some supply chain certification preferable
• Communication skills
• Supply chain management
• Working in teams
• Oracle Planning & Forecasting Module
Min 2 years (preferably supply chain operations)
English mandatory and preferably Arabic also
- Job Location:
- Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Oil/Gas; Petrochemicals
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Support Services
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 2
- Residence Location:
- Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma