- Identify and prioritize energy saving options.
- Inspect building facilities, electrical systems, mechanical systems, hydraulic systems and waste management systems to determine the energy consumption of each system Collect and analyze building data on energy usage.
- Prepare audit reports detailing energy consumption analysis and energy saving recommendations.
- Perform tests such as blower-door tests to find air leaks.
- Educate building owners on energy efficiency and answer questions related to the costs of operating household appliances and the use of energy efficient appliances.
- Calculate potential cost savings from energy saving devices.
- Recommend energy efficient technologies, alternate energy sources energy or improvements such as heating system upgrades, attic insulation, window retrofits, etc.
-Creating a full energy audit process (including procedures, documentation, etc…)
Conducting energy audits, including:
• Preparing audit quotes based on the type of audit required
• Organizing the implementation of the audit
• Collecting data (including fieldwork and measurements)
• Analyzing the data collected
• Identifying potential energy conservation measures
• Analyzing saving potential and financial analysis
• Preparing the audit report and recommendations
• Presenting the report to the client
• Implementation and follow-up of saving measures
- Liaising and building relationships with a range of stakeholders, e.g. customers, suppliers, colleagues
- Training local staff in energy auditing techniques and processes
- Maintaining information on projects and clients
• Excellent command of Arabic and English languages orally and written.
• Good computer knowledge and skills.
• Good negotiation skills.
• Ability to work effectively with other peoples and in teams.
• Communicate effectively in orally and in written of both Arabic and English Languages.
• Leadership, good presentation, investigation and control skills.
• Active, creative and motivate.
• Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
• Excellent communication skills.
• English written and speaking.
• Computer literate.
- Job Location:
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
AMAD is a technical consultation and laboratories firm gained a competence skills and professional knowledge in technical, engineering, industrial and IT fields, so that AMAD's advisory activities in standards, quality, conformity assessment and building codes will lead for optimal success. As its vision, AMAD aims to build the development by standard dimensions; assure quality performance, ensure safety and health, environmental protection and meet user requirements. AMAD’s mission raises the bar of "providing high reliable consultancy, achieving sufficient technical support and spreading advanced knowledge, through quality-oriented pro-teams originated from standardization concepts, to build and develop sustainable national projects”. To achieve that, AMAD is looking to achieve valuable goals for economy and industry as AMAD believes in social responsibility towards the community, and paving the way for consumer safe environment as a final destination. For details, visit AMAD’s website www.amad.com.sa