• Recording issues and receipts on a computer database/ERP system.
• Reporting incorrect or damaged shipments.
• Maintain inventory records of supplies which are issued to various locations.
• Coding of new items.
• Labeling Dispatching: Dispatch material to site.
• Return: return items & updating System /Maximo
• Transferring: transfer required items to other site
• Material Segregation: Received material to be segregated and truck arrangement for provision of details for gate pass access.
• Update record immediately, Filing all records & documents
• Ability to work with minimum supervision.
• Experience in an engineering environment would be preferable.
• Ability to organize, plan and prioritize a variety of workloads.
• Computer literate and numerate.
• Fork lift truck experience (with license) would be preferable.
• Proficiency in English written and oral communication is a pre-requisite.
• Preferred age between 25 to 40 years.
- Job Location:
- Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Utilities; Energy
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Support Services
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- $1,500 - $2,000
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 3
- Residence Location:
- Eastern Province,Saudi Arabia
- Certification / diploma