Maintenance & Operation Executive Manager (Electro-Mechanical) - KSA
Confidential Company - Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
-The position calls for the daily management of over all maintenance & operation Electromechanical works contracted buildings (Government, Commercial Residential).
- Leading financial feasibility studies for new projects
- Monitor & control material/spare parts flow for projects.
- Candidate should have quality of leadership to assist staff in functioning as a team by providing leadership in maintaining a productive, cost effective, safe and profitable operation
- Manage company's assets and fleet utilization successfully
- Will be responsible in following up all running projects and coordinating with other departments (Finance and Procurement Dept.)
- Costing, procuring, tendering, executing E/M maintenance projects.
- Manage and support sales team to achieve targets in wining maintenance contracts.
b. Solid experience in building E/M systems operation and
maintenance (e.g. HVAC, Boilers, Transformers, Low
b. Solid experience in management, out sourcing and
c. Solid knowledge in Electromechanical equipment
preventive & corrective maintenance programs.
d. Capable of tracing and follow business opportunities.
e. Capable in Studying and analyzing tender and submit
f. 15 - 20 years relevant experience.
g. Target Oriented.
Bsc. In Mechanical Engineering
- Job Location:
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Mechanical; Engineering; Installation, Maintenance, and Repair
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 15
- Residence Location:
- Bahrain; Jordan; Kuwait; Oman; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; United Arab Emirates
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma