• Responsible for executing and achieving the objectives of the Boeing Integrated Materials Management program at Saudi Arabian Airlines with particular emphasis on maintaining customer satisfaction.
• Responsible for order management, inventory levels and controls, acquisition of maintenance planning and scheduling information from the airline, expediting supplier deliveries with the IMM Asia Regional Center, and maintenance of an excellent customer relationship in order to achieve the contract and business plan goals.
• The Material Planner will also assist the IMM Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the development of processes and procedures to meet the business goals.
• Other tasks and duties requested by management. This job may be level 2 or level 3 and will determined by the level of experience and qualifications of the selected candidate, in relation to the scope and responsibility of the position.
You should be able to demonstrate the following competencies:
• Ability to work in a multi-disciplined team, interfacing with customers, Boeing’s Asia Regional Center, and other Boeing entities is needed.
• Excellent customer service, communication, and problem solving skills are required.
• Experience in materials management, specifically within an airline operations environment is required.
• Familiarity and with Microsoft office products is required.
• Knowledge of Oracle software is desired.
• Proficiency (verbal and written) in Arabic and English is required.
• Rotable component planning, aircraft maintenance planning/scheduling and/or procurement/purchasing background are highly desirable.
• Some international travel may be required.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
Do you have experience in materials management, specifically within an airline operations environment?
Do you have proficiency (verbal and written) in Arabic and English?
Are you a Saudi Arabia National?
Prefer a bachelors degree and 5 years of related experience in Material Management and/or Supply Chain Management positions in the airline business environment. (Only university degrees from universities that have been accredited by the Ministry of High Education in Saudi Arabia will be considered as valid).
What we offer you
Important information regarding this requisition:
This position will be part of Boeing International. This requisition is for an international, locally hired position in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Pursuant to Council of Ministers Resolution No. 50, dated 21/4/1415H (September 27, 1994) regarding Saudization, this position currently can be filled only by a Saudi national. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not part of Boeing U.S.-based payroll.
This job may be level 2 or 3 and will determined by the level of experience and qualifications of the selected candidate, in relation to the scope and responsibility of the position.
- Job Location:
- Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners and defense, space and security systems. Boeing’s partnership with the Middle East dates back more than 65 years, and remains strong today. In this thriving aerospace market—and one of our most rapidly growing regions—you’ll find a variety of opportunities to join our team. Together, we’ll support expanding commercial airplane and defense needs with innovative products and solutions. At Boeing, you can play an important role in building and supporting the region’s growing aviation industry. Join our team, and through our continued partnership, together we will grow.