* Exploring potential avenues for market development across the regions and devising strategies for maximising business.
* Analyzing marketing trends, monitoring competitors activities and reporting to the higher officials.
*Cementing healthy relationship with existing customers for generating repeated business and soliciting further leads.
* Conducting periodical reviews to ensure that the objectives of the organisation are meet the entry level.
* Should be able to work on a minimal supervision.
* Must be able to work under pressure and work overtime.
* Must be good in oral and written communication in English language.
Well verse in MS Office and Internet.
- Job Location:
- Dammam, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Manufacturing and Production
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 2 Max: 3
- Residence Location:
- Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
Shaikh Rashed Al Rashed founded the Group in 1950 as a result of his far-reaching vision and timely recognition that the newly created wealth of the Kingdom, through its vast oil reserves, would lead to large-scale expenditure on infrastructure development. He began the legacy of the Group by trading in building materials, which still remains a core business activity of the Group. His vision has provided the opportunity to solidify the position of the Group as one of the premier trading and industrial conglomerates in the Kingdom and the region, continuously contributing to the growth and prosperity of the nation. Today, Rashed Al Rashed & Sons Group has transformed itself into a holding entity for companies in a wide variety of industries, ranging in activities from consumer and industrial products to services, contracting and development. As well as our strength in the domestic market, the Group has become a leading export force within the Kingdom. Our commitment to growth provides many opportunities for strategic alliances, both domestically and internationally.