Senior Quality Auditor
Primary Objectives of Position:
• Maximise the number of Quality Audits carried in the regions.
• Daily administration of EQS databases.
• Ensure the system complies with the requirements of ISO9001.
Principle Areas of Accountability:
• Successful maintenance of the EQS (Electronic Quality Systems) in accordance to the organization objectives in terms of:
1. On time documentation processing
2. On time Non Conformities Processing.
3. Attendance to the Calibration database and ensure all regions comply with required dates of calibration.
• Plan and conduct the maximum possible number of quality audits, this includes updating the questions library database with relevant checklists to enhance the effectiveness of quality audits.
• Plan and carryout audits on selected closed NCR’s with reference to the effectiveness of the corrective action.
• Plan training in Quality matters for each member of the organisation. Training to be logged on the training base and may be undertaken either by the training department or the Senior Quality Auditor. During audits relevant questions to members of staff to be asked with the objective of improving their knowledge and involvement with the quality system.
• 100% accuracy and relevance of the data in the EQS database
• Total turnaround time for NCR processing
• Achievement of annual audit targets
College or University degree that permits the understanding & implementation of quality concepts in multi activities organization.
Min of three years experience in quality systems audits within a medium to large organization.
Computer literacy is a must. The candidate should be a certified ISO 9000 internal auditor.
• Exceptional communication skills
• Personable individual able to elicit the cooperation of others
• Good PC Skills
• Detail-oriented individual who is able to work independently as well as in teams.
This job is posted in the following Specialties:ISO Auditor
- Job Location:
- Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Manufacturing and Production
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Quality Control
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 3
- Residence Location:
- Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
For over fifty years, a fundamental commitment to provide its customers with a carefully selected range of the world's finest equipment, backed by outstanding product support, has made Zahid a respected name and a market leader in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. We, in Zahid Tractor, are proud to represent world leaders in their field, which include, Caterpillar, Ingersoll-Rand, Demag, Lorain, Peerless, Ameise, and Volvo Trucks. Wherever our customers are located, a nation-wide network of over 30 facilities ensures that Zahid Tractor service is never very far away. Our customers benefit from professional advice on the best solution to their equipment needs; parts backup from a stock of over 150,000 line items; superior service; fixed price contract maintenance; a twenty four hour emergency service; and financial solutions tailored to their requirements. Investment in people, facilities, and the latest technology is a never-ending commitment to ensure the achievement of our policy of continuous improvement. Our goal is, and always will be, to provide an outstanding service to our customers. Within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, our products and services are utilized in the private sector, the construction industry, manufacturing, shipping, the oil industry, ports, airports, steel works and transport. We are proud that we play an important role in the Saudi economy and are confident that we will continue to do so.