Express is the must-have, sexy, sophisticated fashion brand for work, the weekend, or going out. It's what's new and what's now for young, fashion-forward women and men.
The Express brand reflects a hip, urban 24/7 lifestyle. It's stylish, energetic, confident and it never stops. Our imagery is Bold, Cool, and Behind-the-Scenes Fashion. And we speak from the point of view of a fashion insider:
in-the-know yet accessible, an expert in all matters of style and full of endless possibility.
The Express customer is at the center of everything. Our Girl is Young, Smart, Bold, Spirited, Flirty, and Social and Our Guy is Confident, Driven, Charming, Stylish, Active and Cool. And our clothes fit them and their personalities with collections for Work, Party, and Play.
Express operates nearly 600 retail stores across the United States. Since March, 2009, in partnership with Alshaya, Express has opened several stores across the Middle East.
- An In Store Visual Merchandiser works closely with the Visual Merchandising Manager/Store Manager and within brand specifications, following brand, fashion and seasonal trends to lay out effective store and window displays for daily trade, promotions and events.
- He/She will focus all efforts on either in store or window presentation.
- Ensure that all employees are trained in VM to ensure speed of displays based on requirements, drives sales performance through effective store layout and window displays.
- Follow Brand specific Visual Merchandising standards
- Provide an up to date, consistently changing store visual display within brand specific guidelines.
- Arranges merchandise, signage, fixtures, mannequins and backdrops, utilising window packs, in-store layout guides, promotional collateral packs, equipment and fixturing updates
- Sketch designs and store layout to maximise visual impact.
- Job Location:
- Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Retail/Wholesale; Fashion Design
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
M.H. Alshaya Co. is a leading international franchise operator for over 70 of the world’s most recognised retail brands including Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn and KidZania. The company operates over 2,800 stores across diverse customer sectors: Fashion & Footwear, Health & Beauty, Food, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Leisure & Entertainment. Alshaya’s stores can be found in markets across the Middle East and North Africa, Russia, Turkey and Europe and the company employs more than 44,000 people from over 110 nationalities. The company has established itself as the industry leader across these territories through a combination of local market understanding and a comprehensive commitment to customer service. Growth in each of its operating divisions and brands is supported by continuous investment in talent and infrastructure. It applies best practices in retail operations, merchandising, marketing, information technology, logistics, real estate, human resources and financial controls. M.H. Alshaya Co. is the retail business of the Alshaya Group, which was founded in Kuwait in 1890 and today represents one of the most dynamic companies in the Middle East. In addition to its retail operations, the Alshaya Group is active in a number of other sectors including real estate, automotive, hotels, trading and investments. Learn more about the company at www.alshaya.com or on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Alshaya.