Key Responsibilities: To Keep Bayt #1!
- Determine client’s needs and convince them to buy our online recruitment solutions
- Acquiring ongoing marketplace intelligence by researching trends and best practices, reading business publications, seeking out learning and development opportunities, and utilizing internal resources.
- Initiate and develop a strong relationship with potential clients
- Meet with new clients and increase our customer reach
- Give online demonstrations to clients in order to handle objections and convince customers to buy
- Manage growth of new business by transitioning them to be loyal customers of Bayt.com
- Achieve agreed upon sales target on a monthly basis.
- Conduct 2 physical meetings per day
- Excellent English verbal and writing skills.
- Presenting yourself well over the phone and face to face,
- Presenting in general
- Ability to handle rejections and objections.
Bachelors' degree from a reputed institute will be an advantage
Prior experience with conceptual sales, solution selling and value-based selling will be a distinct advantage.
- Job Location:
- Sri Lanka
- Company Industry:
- Internet/E-commerce; Information Technology; Human Resources
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
- Sri Lanka
About This Company
Bayt.com is the leading online recruitment website in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA region) today. With more than 22 million registered job seekers (November 2015) and almost 8 million visits each month, we represent all career levels, industries, and nationalities in the region. The website operates in three different languages -- Arabic, English, and French -- to cater to our diverse demographic. Bayt.com works with over 40,000 companies, from small businesses to large multi-nationals to governmental entities, and helps them to successfully attract and recruit qualified professionals and executives every day. From our 14 offices in Bahrain, Egypt, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Morocco, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Sri Lanka and Pakistan, Bayt.com maintains an ongoing, dedicated customer support staff that is able to work directly with our customers to ensure their goals are achieved most efficiently and cost-effectively. Founded in 2000, Bayt.com has become one of the most trusted and respected brands in the region. Over the years, we have won numerous awards of recognition, including the "Leading E-Commerce Website in the Pan Arab Region" by the Pan Arab Web Awards (2007), the "Company of the Year" award by the TECOM Investments Pearl Awards (2009), and the "Top Companies to Work For in the UAE" award by the Great Places to Work Institute (2011, 2012, 2013 & 2014), and Best Workplaces in Asia 2015 award.