Blackberry Customer Service Representative (call Center)
• Handles internal and external customer inquires on the telephone providing accurate and pertinent information according to the Contact Center guidelines and quality standards.
• Resolves customer complaints and problems, escalates issues to appropriate persons/teams whenever needed.
• Be prompt for work and back from breaks.
• Effectively interprets the needs of the customers, maintains and enhances standards of quality for the services offered.
• Builds a customer relationship /partnership, which adds value to the customer leading to a long term profitable relationship.
• Shows a broad knowledge of products and services and their competitive advantages.
• Handles and completes daily inbound call reports.
• Follows the appropriate guidelines and procedures for any given situation.
• Performs all duties assigned to him/her by the Team Leader and Supervisor
• Minimum One year experience in telecommunication call center
• 6 month blackberry customer support experience
• Hold blackberry certification/ passed professional blackberry training is preferred
• Fluent in spoken and written English & Arabic are a must.
• Solid computer skills
• Excellent Customer Care/Telephone Skills
• Problem solving skills
• Ability to deal with tough difficult and angry/upset customers
• Ability to work under extreme pressure
Education and age
• Diploma (2/3 Years),Higher Diploma or Bachelor Degree
( Computer science is preferred )
• Age 20 – 30
• Customer oriented
• Good selling and communication skills
• Team player
• Quality focused
Need to be flexible to work in split shifts as we operate on a 24 hours a day, seven days a week basis.
- Job Location:
- Ajman, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry:
- Customer Service; Information Technology
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Customer Service
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
TASC Outsourcing was established in November 2007 by Mahesh Shahdadpuri, an engineer and management graduate with a passion for excellence and penchant for HR. Mahesh began his career in software consulting (the acronym TASC is derived from Talent Asset Software & Consulting), and his rich experience in the vertical helped shape TASC Outsourcing as a people-centric business driven by cutting edge systems. TASC is one of the fastest growing contract staffing companies in the UAE. Key differentiators such as diligence, integrity, transparency and pioneering spirit continue to position TASC as a forerunner in every endeavor.