Positions are available within the events, subscriptions and advertising divisions. REDmoney is the world’s leading Islamic finance media company.
Our publications are distributed globally and read by the industry’s elite. Our events attract over 5,800 annual delegates in more than 12 countries. The training division is relied upon by most of the financial institutions and regulatory bodies around the world when senior management require knowledge training in the field of Islamic Finance.
• To maintain existing client accounts
• To find and build new key client relationship
• To assist in the development of new products and services
• Excellent written and spoken English.
• Bear an entrepreneurial characteristic and thrive on achieving targets.
• Candidates who have working experience and knowledge on Islamic finance or within the financial services sector is preferable.
• Candidates who have working experience within the publishing and media industry is also preferable.
• Able to adhere to strict deadlines.
• Previous sales experience is essential.
• Additional languages will be beneficial.
• Team player and manage ones time efficiently and effectively
This job is posted in the following Specialties:Achieving Targets Independent Thinker Islamic Finance Deadlines Meeting Self Starter
- Job Location:
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry:
- Financial Services; Publishing; Arts/Entertainment/and Media
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 1 Max: 5
- Residence Location:
- United Arab Emirates
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
REDmoney Group is the foremost global provider of specialized Islamic financial media services across three core divisions of events, publishing and training. Established in 2004, the firm has offices in Dubai and Kuala Lumpur: offering an unrivalled multi-channel service across the full spectrum of the global financial markets. The outward-facing arms of the REDmoney publishing and events portfolio are supported by REDmoney Training, which provides access to industry-leading expertise from the best in the field. REDmoney Group covers the full range of global markets: from emerging Islamic economies across Africa and Asia to industry leaders such as Malaysia and the GCC along with developed nations in Europe and the Americas seeking to enter the sector. The company offers unequalled access to the elite of the industry: with relationships built up over a decade of trusted communication with market leaders to provide a detailed network covering every aspect of Islamic financial services.