This company has not provided any information.
• Execution and supervision of installtion and construction activities .
• Handling site works and ensurig that activities are in compliance with contractual obligations and quality standards.
• Planning and reporting the construction activities daily, weekly and monthly.
• Setting out, explaining and assigning tasks to surveyors, foremen, subcontractors and laborers.
• Supervising project progress through site general supervisors from project initiation and close out and to ensure mile stones achieved are per contractual obligation and clients/ consultant satisfaction.
• Attending coordication meetings with Client / Consultant .
• Overseeing quality control and safety matter on the site and ensures that regulations are adhered to.
• A minimum of 2 years experience.
• BS in Civil Engineering.
• Good communication skills
• Valid UAE driving license
Architect/ Civil Engineer
- Job Location:
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 2 Max: 10
- Residence Location:
- United Arab Emirates
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma