Essential duties and Responsibilities
• Manage the CEO Calendar, Diary & Appointments
• Manage & schedule appointments & meetings, take minutes and assist with numerous administrative tasks within the office.
• Help CEO manage output, workflow and office deadlines.
• Liaise with relevant individuals, external organizations etc to arrange meetings, prepare agendas.
• Drafting, organizing & consolidating various reports.
• Professional communication both verbal & written in Arabic & English
• Resourceful & quick thinking in problem solving & taking action under short notice & tight deadlines.
• Assist CEO in managing various projects.
• Take and relay accurate and timely messages from telephone callers, and answer queries where possible.
• Making phone calls & Answer telephones, typing, faxing, dealing with emails, drawing up documents
• Maintain a comprehensive & systematic filing system easy to retrieve by CEO.
• Co-ordinate CEO’s travel arrangements
• Undertake other professional CEO support duties.
• Good computer literacy, speed and accuracy essential. (MS Office, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint) knowledge of graphics useful.
• Strong writing and verbal communication skills in English and Arabic.
• Shorthand and excellent typing skills.
• Professional conduct & mannerisms
• Self motivated, Flexible and mature approach with ability to work unsupervised
• Team player. Interact and blend well with management and colleagues across all hierarchy.
• Effective time management. Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills.
• Posses’ good negotiations skills to deal with external entities as well as internal personnel and management for optimal results.
• Experience of dealing with different time zones
- Job Location:
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry:
- Medical/Hospital; Personal Care and Service
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 5
- Residence Location:
- United Arab Emirates
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma