The Interior Designer is responsible for keeping the project on budget and on schedule and to maintain collaboration with clients, understanding and incorporating their needs.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Evaluating clients space to provide plans for interior designs.
2. Advise client on interior design factors such as space planning, layout and utilization of furnishings and equipment, and color combination.
3. Estimate material requirements and costs, and present design for approval.
4. Manage quotation process, contract negotiations, and follow-up process (quotation confirmation and payments).
5. Diary management of clients meetings and projects.
6. Provide completed order sheets or corresponding documents to Admin for placement of orders to Suppliers.
The candidate must be able to work independently, likewise, as part of a team and must have passion for interior design and excellent demeanor with customers.
This job is posted in the following Specialties:Adobe Photoshop Experience Design AutoCAD 3D Studio Max
- Job Location:
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry:
- Architecture; Interior design
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
- United Arab Emirates
- Albania; Austria; Belarus; Belgium; Bosnia and Herzegovina; Bulgaria; Croatia (Hrvatska); Czech Republic; Denmark; Estonia; Finland; France; Germany; Great Britain (UK); Greece; Hungary; Iceland; Ireland; Italy; Kosovo; Latvia; Lithuania; Luxembourg; Macedonia; Moldova; Montenegro; Netherlands; Norway; Poland; Portugal; Romania; Russian Federation; Serbia; Slovak Republic; Slovenia; Spain; Sweden; Switzerland; Ukraine; United States
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma