2. Perform a diverse range of tasks related to operating a variety of manufacturing equipment utilized in the production of various products.(. opening, closing, mixing, filling, loading, inserting parts, capping products, tightening lids, sealing, regrinding, grinding, socketing, ring cutting, assembly, etc.)
3. Monitors of vacuum tank gauge, air pressure and wall thickness of the pipes.
4. Responsible in fixing of sizer and monitors the haul off machine to pull the pipes till into the conveyor
5. Collects the sample of pipe and handover to QC laboratory for approval
6. Reviewing previous shift’s production with operator being relieved and submit report as required.
7. Perform removing parts from mold or conveyor; inspecting parts, trim or mill per production specifications, etc.
8. Responsible in setting the printer for the required data and sets the cutter for the standard length
9. Contacting technician or supervisor if parts do not meet quality standard as defined.
10. Recording scrap or non-conforming products on control sheet and place it accordingly.
11. Responsible of maintaining cleanliness of equipment, work area and keeping it safe.
12. Giving feedback to the Shift In-charge/Foreman as and when the problem may occur
• Good team player and self-motivated with degree of initiative.
• Can communicate in English
• Ability to do multiple task functions
• Good physical condition
• Adherence to company policies/procedures and working instructions from superior
• Enthusiastic person
- Job Location:
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry:
- Manufacturing and Production; Manufacturing
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- $0 - $500
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 2
- Residence Location:
- United Arab Emirates
About This Company
Corys Building Materials is a holding company based in Dubai, UAE, which manages three leading regional construction and building materials businesses: Hepworth, Corys Build Centre and Corys Geosynthetics. CBM is a subsidiary of Green Coast Enterprises, a Dubai-based private industrial and investment group owned by the Abdul Ghaffar Hussain family. Hepworth manufactures and markets integrated piping systems to the civil and building construction sectors. This business was established over 40 years ago in Dubai and now manufactures pipes and fittings in three locations in the UAE and one location in Qatar. In addition, it trades through operating companies in Oman, Bahrain and Saudi Arabia and exports throughout the MENA region. Corys Build Centre is a retail business that supplies pipes, fittings and complementary construction products to contractors and maintenance companies. Retail outlets can be found in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Al Ain, Doha, Manama and Muscat. Corys Geosynthetics manufactures geomembranes in Dubai and trades regionally in related products including geotextiles. At CBM, we are committed to a set of core values that not only define who we are, but also serve as guiding principles to help us become the company we would like to be. We aspire to live these values every day: Leadership, Community Initiative and Commitment. In order to be a high-performing company, we need motivated and capable people. We see ourselves as leaders in our industry and this is reflected in our recruitment policies and procedures. We try to create a working environment where people will strive to succeed, enjoy working with like-minded people and gain skills and experience to improve their performance for the future. We want you to develop along your own lines, as well as ours, improving skills and achieving your highest potential. “We want you to build with us!”