A propos de
The Qatar Financial Centre Regulatory Authority is a dynamic professional organization established in 2005 as a body corporate that is owned by the State of Qatar. We offer an international working environment on the leading edge of financial services regulation.
The QFC Regulatory Authority was created to regulate firms that conduct financial services in, or from, the QFC.
Our role is to:
▪ promote a safe and fair financial services market
▪ promote stable financial institutions in the QFC
▪ set minimum competency requirements for QFC firms
We have a broad range of regulatory powers to authorise, supervise and, when necessary, discipline QFC firms and individuals.
The QFC Regulatory Authority only regulates firms operating within, or from, the QFC.
Similar regulatory organisations in Qatar include:
▪ the Ministry of Business and Trade - Insurance
▪ the Qatar Central Bank - Banks
▪ the Qatar Financial Markets Authority - Stock Market