Description du poste
•Set up Quality control objectives on annual bases.
•Interpret quality control philosophy and concept of product quality to key personnel in the organization.
• Interact with suppliers to improve their performance and to be sure of their supply conformity.
• Lead and direct applying the statistical tools for analyzing product related inspection and / or testing data
• Establish a complete and detailed Quality Control plan for all products.
•Coordinate with production manager and other interested parties to prevent or minimize the cause of product defect.
•Create, document, maintain and implement the inspection and or test criteria.
•Oversee and supervise all inspection and test activities and related activities throughout production cycle.
•Direct & Manage, Supervise all laboratories activities including inspections, Testing, Design Validation, Calibration, and Test Methods & Infrastructure.
• Implement the requirement of quality management system ISO 9001-2008 and model of excellence requirement. And implement the requirement of the environmental management system ISO 14001-2004 or equivalent as well OHSAS 18001-2007.
Fluent in English language - Literal in using MS-Office application.
Problem solving techniques - Decision making.
Leadership -Team work - Effective Communication.
Working with Discipline - Presentation skills - Report Writing.
BSC Engineering (Mechanical or Electrical ) or BSC science
Détails du poste
- Lieu de travail:
- Le Caire, Egypte
- Domaine de la société:
- Fabrication et Production
- Type de société:
- Employeur (secteur privé)
- Contrôle qualité
- Statut d'emploi:
- Temps plein
- Type d'emploi:
- Salaire mensuel:
- Non spécifié
- Nombre de postes à pourvoir:
- Niveau de carrière:
- Années d'expérience:
- Min: 5
- Lieu de résidence:
- Baccalauréat / Diplôme supérieur
A propos de la société
Electrolux is a global leader in home appliances, based on deep consumer insight and developed in close collaboration with professional users. We offer thoughtfully designed, innovative and sustainable solutions for households and businesses, with products such as refrigerators, dishwashers, washing machines, cookers, vacuum cleaners, air conditioners and small domestic appliances.
Under esteemed brands including Electrolux, AEG,Zanussi, Frigidaire and Electrolux Grand Cuisine, the Group sells more than 50 million products to customers in more than 150 countries every year. In 2014, Electrolux had sales of SEK 112 billion and about 60,000 employees. Electrolux has been doing business since 1919. The headquarters are located in Stockholm, Sweden, and the Electrolux share ELUXb is listed on Nasdaq OMX Stockholm.