Description du poste
2. Arrange product & FAB training for distributors and dealers. Execute incentive programs.
3. Identify new business prospects, penetrate and develop markets. Proactively seek to increase sales opportunities.
4. Design channel programs and marketing activities such as trade/road shows and promotions.
5. Monitor ASUS market pricing and stock reports. Increase shop front presence, achieve sales targets and grow market share. Allocate sales promoters in dealer shops.
6. Collect and feedback about dealer's selling / product / service problem.
7. Conduct sales presentation as and when required.
8. Other duties as assigned by the sales manager.
ASUS, a technology-oriented company blessed with one of the world's top R&D teams, is well known for high-quality and innovative technology. As a leading provider of 3C (computers, communications and consumer electronics) total solutions, ASUS offers a complete product portfolio to compete in the new millennium. We invest in our people and our technologies, and consistently deliver high-quality products. We invite you to explore the opportunities available at ASUS to see what your future may hold.
1. strong passion for sales.
2. Candidate must have experience working with local market channels
3. High knowledge of MS Office skills, at least Word, Excel and PowerPoint
4. Fluent in English, good speaking, writing and listening skills
1. An IT fanatic, self-starter & observer.
2. Excellent presentation & inter-personal skills.
3. Resourceful, self-motivated & result-oriented.
4. A team player who possess independent, pleasant and confident work persona.
Détails du poste
- Lieu de travail:
- Le Caire, Egypte
- Domaine de la société:
- Type de société:
- Employeur (secteur privé)
- Statut d'emploi:
- Temps plein
- Type d'emploi:
- Salaire mensuel:
- Non spécifié
- Nombre de postes à pourvoir:
- Niveau de carrière:
- Années d'expérience:
- Min: 1 Max: 5
- Lieu de résidence:
- Alexandrie,Egypte ; Le Caire,Egypte
- Baccalauréat / Diplôme supérieur