Articles et Guides: Attracting Talent
Etes-vous un professionnel travaillant au Moyen-Orient ou en Afrique du Nord?
Aimeriez-vous raconter à la communauté de Bayt.com à quoi ressemble votre journée de travail typique ?
- Five Ways Startups can Attract Better Talent
- It is said that ‘you are only as strong as your weakest link’, so how can SMEs with limited hiring resources attract the best and most talented professionals?
Vues: 393 - Commentaires: 0
- Don your “Green Hat”!
- Green offices are favored by 88% of professionals in the Middle East , according to a recent poll conducted by Bayt.com, the Middle East’s #1 jobsite, which shed light on the importance of going green in the office and its impact on preserving the environment, boosting staff morale and promoting productivity.
Vues: 1.320 - Commentaires: 3
- What are A-players looking for?
- We often stumble upon magazine features, TV shows, radio interviews and virtual lectures about “what employers are looking for in new hires.” As an employer aiming to hire A-players, regardless of the size or activity of your company, you already know what sound hiring entails, in all its dimensions, including the thorough screening of a candidate’s technical skills, education, background, and professional experience and personality traits.
Vues: 1.600 - Commentaires: 1
- Push Your Employer Brand to the Top
- An Employer’s brand is what shapes the perception of an employee, a potential employee, or a former employee with regards to your organization. It is what sets you apart from other employers and defines you as a great employer to work for, an employer of choice, a Top employer.
Vues: 2.661 - Commentaires: 0
- Using Job Descriptions to Attract The Right Candidates
- Different corporations have different philosophies towards job descriptions with some subscribing to the notion that these should be very broad and vague leaving maximum leeway for individual flexibility and others preferring highly detailed descriptions which hone down from overall objectives of a specific role to each of the monthly, weekly and daily duties involved.
Vues: 2.321 - Commentaires: 0