Articles et Guides: Retaining Talent
Etes-vous un professionnel travaillant au Moyen-Orient ou en Afrique du Nord?
Aimeriez-vous raconter à la communauté de Bayt.com à quoi ressemble votre journée de travail typique ?
- How to Conduct Effective Performance Appraisals
- Conducting performance appraisals is not easy. But due to their importance in setting goals for the future and showing employees where they currently stand, performance appraisals are a must for any successful organization. And with some expert guidance, you will be able to conduct great appraisals in no time! The trick is to always be prepared beforehand and apply the required skills for an effective appraisal. In this article, we will discuss both aspects in detail.
Vues: 1.129 - Commentaires: 0
- How to Ensure Transparency at Your Workplace
- According to the Bayt.com ‘Employee Engagement in the MENA’ poll, March 2014, 82% of professionals in the MENA feel very engaged in the workplace. These are the employees who are willing to go the extra mile for their company; they are driven by passion and have a profound connection with the company that drives them to desire success.
Vues: 1.209 - Commentaires: 0
- Six Ways to Keep Your Organization's Innovation Culture Alive
- Fostering a culture of innovation can be harder than it sounds, as people are more or less resistant to change their long-standing ways of doing or thinking in a certain way. In this article, the Bayt.com experts present ways to keep your organization’s innovation culture alive.
Vues: 1.057 - Commentaires: 0
- How Companies Can Engage Talent and Win
- Having motivated and truly engaged employees is the most powerful competitive weapon and organization can enjoy!
Vues: 355 - Commentaires: 0
- Ten Values Every Great Manager Needs to Have
- These 10 traits of a successful leader from the career experts at Bayt.com
Vues: 794 - Commentaires: 0
- Nine Ways to Improve Your Employee Loyalty
- What do you do when your most important assets walk out the door at 6 pm every day? Make sure they come back! Bayt.com looks at nine ways employers can adopt to win their team's loyalty and maximize their on-the-job satisfaction.
Vues: 1.240 - Commentaires: 1
- Key Tips for Motivating Staff
- The key question is how to transform a lukewarm workforce into an impassioned motivated one and truly reap the rewards of a successful selection process
Vues: 679 - Commentaires: 0
- How to Maximize Employee Engagement
- Is your workforce impassioned, enthusiastic, committed and inspired? Is their morale and level of corporate citizenship high? Employee engagement is the most challenging topic in HR circles today.
Vues: 991 - Commentaires: 0
- How to Encourage a Good Work-Life Balance
- In today’s competitive business environment, companies that support work-life balance practices and encourage their employees to manage their personal life effectively will come out on top. In this article, we provide some practices to help you promote a better work-life balance among your employees.
Vues: 2.599 - Commentaires: 0
- Using Communication Strategies to Retain Employees
- The retention of talent has become a challenge for organizations. With the better opportunities and economic benefits offered by employers, qualified people are constantly moving. This article explores the contribution of effective communication in the motivation and retaining of employees which has often been overlooked, especially in this part of the world.
Vues: 821 - Commentaires: 0
- Five Ways to Retain Your Best Employees
- As an employer, a resignation is a hard pill to swallow especially when it comes from your best employees. As devastating as this can be, most companies will face it at some point. Here, we give you some tips to retain your top talent.
Vues: 547 - Commentaires: 0
- How to Manage Older Subordinates
- Maintaining a steep career climb is often a challenge for newly appointed young managers and their managerial success boils down to their ability to not only manage, but lead team members as well as ensure everyone is working towards the same strategic common goals. The fact that young managers may become responsible for older employees can lead to distress and unrest, but the truth is that there is no need to stress!
Vues: 328 - Commentaires: 0
- CSR Activities: Get Your Staff Involved
- Long story short, corporate social responsibility (CSR) means working for a greater cause. More and more companies in the MENA region have been recently taking CSR initiatives for many reasons, some being to further engage their employees and potentially lower their turnover rate. So what can you do as a top employer to get your staff more involved with CSR activities?
Vues: 2.265 - Commentaires: 0
- Self-Assessment to Become a Better Manager
- Managing a team has never been an easy task. While some micro-manage and others macro-manage, some other are caught in the middle and not quite sure which technique to opt for. Experts at Bayt.com, the Middle East’s leading job site, believe that there are basics that set apart successful managers from the rest; and the basics start with self-assessment. Below are the top five elements an executive should keep an eye on to effectively monitor their performance and become a better manager.
Vues: 1.983 - Commentaires: 0
- Five Ways to Create a Winning Office Environment
- Office environments have a tall order to fulfill – along with being functional, they also have to be practical, comfortable and inspiring.
Vues: 2.046 - Commentaires: 0
- Four Types of Difficult Employees and How to Manage Them
- Being a manager does have its perks, you may get the corner office with the view, a marked parking space, probably even an attractive pay package, but we all know the managerial role is no walk in the park. So what’s the toughest part of the job?
Vues: 41.404 - Commentaires: 0
- Is Salary Secrecy Bliss?
- Though salaries have never been a topic to be publicly discussed, the career experts at Bayt.com, the Middle East’s #1 job site, have raised this debate to gain better insights on the subject.
Vues: 520 - Commentaires: 0
- Encouraging Collaboration and Teamwork Within An Organisation
- Some employees are quite productive when working individually; however, they fail to engage in teamwork and group activities.
Vues: 4.245 - Commentaires: 1
- Keeping Employees Happy
- Contrary to popular belief, the magic ingredients in the employee happiness recipe do not exclusively lie in generous salaries, posh offices and extravagant perks and benefits. The extra measures required can be quite simple really.
Vues: 1.435 - Commentaires: 1
- Handling Employee Absenteeism
- Controlling absenteeism has become an issue of utmost importance to employers in all industries without exception today. The root causes are obviously complex and manifold but the good news is corrective measures can be successfully implemented.
Vues: 7.380 - Commentaires: 1
- Top Strategies to Enhance Employee Engagement:
- A recent Bayt.com HR Survey entitled “Employee Motivation in the Middle East- 2009” shows that 58% of professional in the Middle East claim “high” loyalty levels towards their organizations/ employers. What is the key to employee loyalty and how is it that some employers are veterans at the business of winning their employee's loyalty relative to others?
Vues: 19.521 - Commentaires: 1
- Motivate to Retain!
- Walt Disney once said: "You can dream, create, and build the most wonderful place in the world, but it requires people to make the dream a reality."
It is a commonly accepted fact that employee loyalty today plays a central and pivotal role within the success strategy of any organization aiming at long lasting market presence, regardless of size and activity sector. But what is it exactly that makes job loyalty such a powerful and critical topic in today’s ever-changing business environment?
Vues: 2.176 - Commentaires: 1
- From Developing Teamwork to Building Loyalty
- Effective teamwork can take an organization a long way towards meeting its objectives. In this article, the Career Experts at Bayt.com explore the building blocks of effective teams.
Leadership author Max De Pree defines “teamwork as an art. The key elements in the art of working together are how to deal with change, how to deal with conflict and how to reach our potential. The needs of the team are best met when we meet the needs of individual persons.”
Vues: 4.978 - Commentaires: 0