The Bayt.com Women in the Middle East Workplace 2011- Survey
June 26, 2011
"The Women in the Middle East Workplace 2011" survey is a measure of women’s perceptions, attitudes, experiences and satisfaction with various elements of their role in the Middle Eastern workplace, particularly regarding their treatment relative to that received by their male counterparts.
Data for the ‘The Women in the Middle East Workplace - 2011’ survey series was collected online between 26th April and 23rd May, 2011, with a total of 2347 women participating from across the MENA region – UAE, KSA, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, North Africa: Egypt, Algeria and Tunisia. A mix of local, Arab expat, western and Asian nationalities – all 18 years and above – were included in the survey. This and other Middle East research, as well as information on Bayt.com’s classifieds, are available online on www.bayt.com.
The main objectives of the" Women in the Middle East Workplace" survey are to:
- Shed light on the feelings of working women in the MENA vis-s-vis gender equality in terms of benefits and salaries
- Shed light on the feelings of working women in the MENA vis-a-vis job recognition.
- Shed light on the feelings of working women in the MENA vis a vis existing facilities for them such as maternity leaves, family health insurance, training, etc...
- Highlight why women working in the Middle East choose to work
Télécharger le fichier
Pour accéder à ce rapport, veuillez cliquer sur le bouton de téléchargement ci-dessous.
|Media Type||Type du fichier||Taille du fichier|
|English Document||Adobe Acrobat||2287 KB|
|Arabic Document||Adobe Acrobat||1654 KB|
This article and all other intellectual property on Bayt.com is the property of Bayt.com. Reproduction of this article in any form is only permissible with written permission from Bayt.com.
Rapports de recherche afférents sur Bayt.com
- Bayt.com Infographic: Influence of Personal Appearance on Hiring Decisions
- Infographique: Les professionnels au Moyen-Orient sont-ils vraiment satisfaits de leur emploi?
- The Bayt.com Middle East Jobs Index Survey - October 2009
Veuillez ouvrir la session avant de soumettre vos commentaires.