Offre d'emploi non disponible Cette offre d'emploi a expiré et aucune candidature ne peut y être soumise pour le moment.
Description du poste
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
• Appropriately receive, re-direct and make telephone calls to Bayt Abdullah as required. Run an effective messaging service.
• To be the day-to-day point of contact for children, families, professionals and visitors enquiries. Provide parents with non-clinical information necessary for admission procedure, and direct enquiries to appropriate personnel when required; ensuring efficient and accurate advice is given, or follow-up calls are made.To resolve day-to-day problems and queries regarding admission to Bayt Abdullah.
• To be responsible for checking-in children and families on arrival to Bayt Abdulllah.
• To liaise with families if required to arrange admission. Ensure appointments take into consideration medical regimes, other external medical appointments, social needs, and admission times for particular treatment / therapies procedures.
• To book all patients in line with the Bayt Abdullah Booking Procedure, and to prepare and send out admission letters and packages to parents/carers in a timely manner.
• To maintain accurate records of children and families scheduled for admission, and to ensure that all relevant staff have access to this information.
• To implement and maintain efficient filing systems to plan admissions for services.
• To keep accurate records of patients requiring admissions transfer to and from other hospitals. These patients are often urgent cases and close liaison with the specialist team when scheduling and co-ordinating transfers is essential.
• Demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to exercise calmness, diplomacy and a good telephone and personal manner.
• Cover different shift patterns for the reception area at Bayt Abdullah as per the rotation approved by department head.
• Native Arabic speaker.
• Professional and flexible approach to work
• Excellent computer literacy and IT knowledge
• Knowledge of using databases
• Excellent telephone manner
• Excellent time manager
• Ability to prioritise own workload and good organisational skills
• Understanding of Medical terminology
• Excellent electronic diary management skills
• Ability to use own initiative
• Ability to communicate at all levels both written and verbal in Arabic and English
• Excellent multi-disciplinary team working skills
• Ability to create and maintain high quality accurate information
• Ability to work within a team
Détails du poste
- Lieu de travail:
- Domaine de la société:
- Services de santé, autres; Médical/Hôpital
- Type de la société:
- Employeur (secteur privé)
- Service clientèle
- Date de démarrage:
- Statut d'emploi:
- Temps plein
- Type d'emploi:
- Salaire mensuel:
- Non spécifié
- Management d'équipe:
- Nombre de postes à pourvoir:
- Niveau de carrière:
- Années d'expérience:
- Min: 5
- Lieu de Résidence:
- Non spécifié
- Émirats Arabes Unis; Bahreïn; Djibouti; Algérie; Egypte; Irak; Jordanie; Comores; Koweït; Liban; Libye; Maroc; Mauritanie; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Arabie Saoudite; Soudan; Somalie; Syrie; Tunisie; Yémen
- Baccalauréat / Diplôme supérieur
A propos de la société
BAYT ABDULLAH CHILDREN’S HOSPICE (BACCH)
Bayt Abdullah Children’s Hospice, Kuwait, is a registered NGO and the first children’s hospice in the Middle East. Bayt Abdullah offers a fully comprehensive paediatric palliative care service free of charge to children with life-limiting and life-threatening conditions, designed around the needs of individual children and their families. The services at Bayt Abdullah include specialist paediatric pain management and expert symptom control at home and in the hospice, short “respite” breaks for the whole family, end of life care in a child and family centred environment and on-going bereavement support for families and friends. Non-clinical services include opportunities for play, continued education, arts and crafts, entertainment including the thrills of a wheelchair friendly Ferris Wheel, gardening, complementary therapies and community involvement. Bayt Abdullah was officially opened under the auspices of the Amir of Kuwait in January 2012. www.bacch.org.