Description du poste
Reporting directly to the Manager-Internal Audit for solo/small audit engagements: Plans, organizes, supervises and executes small audit engagements in accordance with accepted professional standards.
· Surveys functions and activities for assigned audit engagement to determine the nature of the operations and the key elements of system controls in place to achieve established objectives for use in audit planning and scope development.
· Determines or Assists in determining the overall direction and focus of proposed audit engagements. Prepares scope of audit and prepares audit programs/procedures for areas assigned.
· Determines or Assists in determining the audit procedures to be used for audits to which assigned, including appropriate audit techniques and software applications such as statistical sampling, computer assisted audit technique (CAATs), etc. to be employed.
· Identifies key control points within processes to be reviewed.
· Evaluates or assists in the evaluation of the effectiveness of financial/operational processes and controls in place.
· In concert with Internal Audit IT Group, evaluates or assists in the evaluation of the:
1. Effectiveness of financial/operational systems through the application of business systems knowledge and overall understanding of auditing techniques.
2. Integrity, reliability and effectiveness of information systems through the application of information systems audit and control techniques.
· Performs or assists in areas assigned in accordance with approved audit program/procedures and in a professional manner.
· For solo/small reviews and/or areas assigned, obtains, analyzes and appraises evidentiary data for sufficiency to render an informed, objective opinion on the adequacy and effectiveness of the system of controls and the efficiency with which activities reviewed were performed.
· Prepares or assists in the preparation of oral and written presentations to management at various stages during an audit engagement, including at the conclusion of the audit. Materials discussed include observations and recommendations for corrective actions to improve operations and/or reduce costs.
Evaluates or assists in the evaluation of the adequacy and effectiveness of management controls over the activities audited and prepares or assists in preparing a forma, written report rendering an opinion based on the results of the audit engagement and providing recommendations to remediate exceptions reported.
· Provide assistance in determining the current status of open audit report observations, as requested by Internal Audit Management.
Maintain professional proficiency through formal training and use of KAUST ILDP self-improvement offerings.
Organizationally reports to the Manager - Internal Audit as well as structurally for solo audit engagements and to the Auditor in Charge (AIC) for each audit engagement to which assigned in an assist capacity.
Organization Internal Audit
· Expertise and Technical Knowledge: Assimilate and apply new, job related information and evaluate in the context of relativity and complexity. Ability to understand overall Proponent operations.
Non-Technical Skills or Attributes
· Analytical Skills/Problem Solving/Decision Making: Gather information for decision making through inquiry and follow-up for completeness. Evaluation information in relation to and in comparison with data from different sources, identifying issues and relationships and seeking additional relevant information, as appropriate.
· Communication Skills: Clear expression of written ideas that reflect good grammatical form and logical organization of content. High proficiency in oral and written English skills.
· Education: Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Accounting, Auditing, Finance, Computer Science (with Business related minor) or other business related field.
1. With a Bachelor’s Degree: Requires Three (3) Years of experience in accounting, auditing information technology or a related business field, including two (2) years in auditing, consulting or similar function.
2. With Master’s Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance oriented disciplines: Two (2) Years of experience is necessary. Information Technology (IT) experience can substitute for financial experience for One (1) Year of this requirement.
Additional Requirements: CPA, CIA, CISA or other relevant professional certification preferred
accounting, auditing information technology or a related business field"
Détails du poste
- Lieu de travail:
- Jeddah, Ar. Saoudite
- Domaine de la société:
- Education, formation et bibliothèque
- Type de la société:
- Employeur (secteur privé)
- Date de démarrage:
- Non spécifié
- Statut d'emploi:
- Temps plein
- Type d'emploi:
- Salaire mensuel:
- Non spécifié
- Management d'équipe:
- Nombre de postes à pourvoir:
- Niveau de carrière:
- Années d'expérience:
- Min: 3
- Lieu de Résidence:
- Non spécifié
- Non spécifié
- Baccalauréat / Diplôme supérieur
A propos de la société
King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST) is being built in Saudi Arabia as an international, graduate-level research university dedicated to inspiring a new age of scientific achievement in the Kingdom that will also benefit the region and the world. KAUST is the realization of a decades-long vision of the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques, King Abdullah bin Abdulaziz Al Saud.