Date de publication: 2013/04/25 08:49:50
Description du poste
• Brand / Product Strategy and planning.
• Brand / Product profit responsibility via short form P&L
• Consistent Competitor’s price / product map update
• Manage pricing across all sales channels
• Plan, monitor and review New Product launches
• Assume responsibility for forecasting by country
• Assume responsibility for OPSI by country
• Build category brands through consistent and controlled brand communications - produce & supply all mar-coms
• Communicate with external agency through professional briefs / establish quality deliverables through multi-concept submission / Negotiate agency rates and establish accountability on quality/effectiveness/timely deliverables
• Coordinate the Marketing activities across channels/countries
• Manage budgeted marketing expenditures
• Ability to Monitor, train, and develop skills and knowledge of his assistant/s
• Monthly report on all activities conducted as well as performance against plan
• Update monthly purchase/sales/inventory plans and present it to management
• Agree KPI’s with Marketing Manager to monitor performance to plan
• 3-5 years experience in brand management, preferably in Stationary, Toys, or Fashion
• Age between 28 - 35 years
• Very good problem solving skills.
• Effective listening skills.
• Proactive, self-motivated and active learning.
• Organized, punctual, and efficient.
• Decision making to choose the most appropriate one.
• Responsible attitude for his tasks.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent reports’ writing ability in both Arabic and English language.
• Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
• Very good computer literacy, especially MS Office applications, Internet and CRM
Marketing / Engineering / MBA is a plus
Détails du poste
- Lieu de travail:
- Jeddah, Ar. Saoudite
- Domaine de la société:
- Grande distribution/Grossistes
- Type de la société:
- Employeur (secteur privé)
- Date de démarrage:
- Non spécifié
- Statut d'emploi:
- Temps plein
- Type d'emploi:
- Salaire mensuel:
- Non spécifié
- Management d'équipe:
- Nombre de postes à pourvoir:
- Niveau de carrière:
- Années d'expérience:
- Min: 5
- Lieu de Résidence:
- Non spécifié
- Baccalauréat / Diplôme supérieur
A propos de la société
Al-Khairat Co. Ltd,
Is a registered company in Jeddah, established in 1990 and over the last seventeen years has become one of the largest three players in the stationary business in Saudi Arabia. Having full fledged sales and logistics network covering the whole of the Saudi market, coupled with some of the latest technologies and practices, we believe we are one of the best equipped to handle the strictest demands of any of our suppliers or customers.
•Zebra is market leader in the gel ink pen segment with the line SARASA
•Pilot is market leader in high standard pens.
•Pebeo is market leader in the glass and textile paints as well as the contouring.
•Lulu Caty is market leader in school items ranging from bags to exercise books and accessories.
•We are market leaders by far in the fashion schooling items
•Class has reached the second best selling brand in lamination, which is a brand previously marketed in KSA by Al-Khairat.
•Class Porcelain is second best selling brand after DAS, again a brand that was marketed by Al-Khairat.