Offre d'emploi non disponible Cette offre d'emploi a expiré et aucune candidature ne peut y être soumise pour le moment.
Description du poste
SUMMARY OF FUNCTIONS:
The main role of this position is to plan, develop, and direct the marketing efforts for a particular brand or product which incorporates the 4 P's, i.e. Loacker, European range and the local snack range and new businesses. To collaborate with consumer Insights, of food to ensure the brand remains relevant to consumers and that all initiatives support the brand promise. Additionally, to manage vendor partners and communication agencies, and all aspects of their projects.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Manages and coordinates all marketing, advertising and promotional staff and activities.
2. Conducts market research to determine market requirements for existing and future products.
3. Analyses requested customer researches, consumer habits, current market conditions and competitor information implement marketing plans and projects for new and existing products.
4. Manages and tracks the productivity of the marketing plans and projects.
5. Monitors, reviews and reports on all marketing activity and results.
6. Manages the marketing budget.
7. Delivers marketing activity within agreed budget.
8. Reviews pricing policy with the finance department.
9. Liaisons with media and advertising.
10. Plans, strategies and execute marketing designs and activities to establish and maintain brand presence in the market.
11. Defines product strategies and road maps.
12. Researches and determine product weaknesses and areas to be modified.
13. Develops sales tools and collaterals.
14. Develops effective product positioning in the market.
15. Conducts competitive strategic analysis, consumer segmentation, and consumer insight development.
16. Develops mid-year plan and financial analyses.
17. Launches and oversees advertising and media planning.
18. Coordinates activities of specialists involved in the brand positioning of the products.
Reports to: Marketing Manager
Internal contacts: Sales, Finance, HR, purchasing, suppliers
External contacts: advertising agencies
The job is performed indoors in a traditional office setting.
• Bachelor Degree in Marketing from a reputable University.
• 7-10 Years Experience in brand management preferable last 4 years in FMCG.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English & Arabic.
• Excellent computer skills.
• Excellent problem analysis and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent team-leadership skills.
• Excellent decision-making skills.
• Creativity and innovation
Ability to communicate orally with the board, top management and other co-workers is crucial. Extended periods of sitting and extensive work at a computer monitor and/or calculator is common. Regular travel by plane or car to conduct business and surprise visits to all company locations during the year. Regular use of telephone and e-mails as essential communications. Good manual dexterity for the use of common office equipment such as computer and others.
Bachelor Degree in Marketing from a reputable University.
Détails du poste
- Lieu de travail:
- Jeddah, Ar. Saoudite
- Domaine de la société:
- Produits de grande consommation; Distribution et Logistique
- Type de la société:
- Employeur (secteur privé)
- Date de démarrage:
- Non spécifié
- Statut d'emploi:
- Temps plein
- Type d'emploi:
- Salaire mensuel:
- Non spécifié
- Management d'équipe:
- Nombre de postes à pourvoir:
- Niveau de carrière:
- Années d'expérience:
- Min: 7
- Lieu de Résidence:
- Arabie Saoudite
- Non spécifié
- Baccalauréat / Diplôme supérieur
A propos de la société
Al Kabli Trading Co. Ltd. Established since 1966 and grown to be one of the largest and well known importers and distributors in the field of Foodstuff and Confectionaries here in Saudi Arabia. Our head office is based in Jeddah and we have 10 independent branches covering Saudi Arabia's major cities like Jeddah, Riyadh, Dammam, Makkah Al-Mukarrama, Al-Madinah Al-Munawarrah, Taif, Khames Mushait, Jizan, Tabouk, Qassim and 7 sub-branches - Al-Baha, Najran, Hail, Hufhuf, Hafer Al-Batim, Yanbu, and Southwest Coast.