Description du poste
Job Purpose: The purpose of the role as a ‘brand custodian’ of assigned brands is to assist in planning, developing and implementing latest and appropriate marketing strategies/activities including advertising and promotional activities in order to effectively build brand equity, augment the sales of the goods and services and also meet company targets for growth in the market share and improved profitability.
1. Assisting in developing a long-range and competitive strategy for the designated brands.
2. Preparing an annual marketing plan and sales and profit forecast for each brand and implementing the plans and achieving the goals.
3. Collaborating with all internal departments and external partners for win-win and mutual achievement of objectives.
4. Aiding in developing brand identity where required or obtaining brand guidelines from parent company where available and internally and externally communicating related brand positioning and messaging to help inform the creative process and championing the strict adherence to that positioning.
5. Sourcing, selecting and leading the third party brand communications support agencies (creative, PR, event, promotion and media) to develop, organize and implement advertisements, merchandise, events and campaigns.
6. Stimulating support throughout the distribution channel (sales force and trade) for the brand and specific marketing programs.
7. Planning and implementing customer relationship management programs including loyalty programs.
8. Gathering continuous intelligence on the brands’ equity and tracking performance including closely monitoring sales, market share and consumer fundamentals, customer and dealer needs, attitudes and behavior and new problems and opportunities.
9. Managing both regular and need based consumer research studies including identifying the research need, and sourcing, selecting and leading the research agency/ies.
10. Doing regular competitive analysis to compare strengths and weaknesses and anticipate and understand competitors’ plans.
11. Initiating and overseeing product improvements and new product developments to meet changing market needs.
12. Being proactive towards the market situation, anticipating trends and spotting changes and proposing enhancements or changes in plans for the company to take advantage or defend itself effectively.
13. Developing appropriate pricing strategy proposals.
14. Planning and managing all marketing resources according to agreed budgets.
15. Optimizing the utilization of allocations and generating savings in the marketing budget.
16. Maintain administration and relevant reporting and information systems of the marketing department.
17. Writing and delivering periodic (e.g. monthly) updates of activities, plans and achievements and other reports and presentations as and when needed.
18. Documenting and obtaining and managing relevant patents for all intellectual property.
19. Assisting in planning and managing internal communications and awareness of corporate direction, mission, aims and activities.
20. Functioning as the information hub for designated brand(s).
MBA degree with major in marketing.
Practical knowledge of use of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
5 years intensive brand management experience in a blue chip MNC reputed for its marketing prowess.
- Work requires willingness to work on a flexible schedule.
- UAE driving license
- Proven ability to obtain visit visas for business travel to any continent
Détails du poste
- Lieu de travail:
- Dubaï, E.A.U.
- Domaine de la société:
- Industrie automobile
- Type de la société:
- Employeur (secteur privé)
- Date de démarrage:
- Non spécifié
- Statut d'emploi:
- Temps plein
- Type d'emploi:
- Salaire mensuel:
- US$2.000 - $3.000
- Management d'équipe:
- Nombre de postes à pourvoir:
- Niveau de carrière:
- Années d'expérience:
- Min: 5 Max: 10
- Lieu de Résidence:
- Non spécifié
- Non spécifié
- Non spécifié
A propos de la société
ZAFCO is the biggest Importers and Exporters of Automotive Tires, Batteries and Lubricants. Since its inception in 1993 and with three facilities in the U.A.E. and offices spread across the globe, we have specialized in providing quality products and related services. ZAFCO's operations extends to more than 65 countries and boasts more than 800 satisfied customers.
ZAFCO's distribution center in Jebel Ali stores more than 1 million passenger care tires - the biggest tire distribution center in the entire Middle East.
The company portfolio of brands includes prestigious names such as DOUBLECOIN, HANKOOK, LINGLONG, MRF, OTANI, ROADSTONE, SIAM TYRE and ZEETEX (ZAFCO's Own Brand).
Worldwide, ZAFCO employs more than 200 qualified and experienced professionals, who share the dream of making ZAFCO the world's finest automotive distributor.
In a move to streamline operations, ZAFCO has upgraded all operations to the SAP platform which has created new openings for the professionals.