Description du poste
Title: Contract/Site Engineer
Reporting To: General Manager
1. JOB PURPOSE
With respect to the projects under your control you will be responsible for co-ordinating your efforts and directing the efforts of others (internally and externally), to achieve the company objectives in the areas of :
• The timely and efficient delivery and completion of projects
• Cost Control & Budget Analysis
• Product Quality
• Safety & Health
2. PRINCIPLE ACCOUNTABILITIES
1. Be fully aware of all aspects of the clients quality requirements and insure that the company is in compliance with same.
2. Maintain high quality levels while promoting a quality-focused culture among the team.
3. Ensure that all building elements are designed, manufactured and installed to the highest quality standards and in accordance with company procedures, agreed customer specifications and system supplier guidelines.
4. Ensure all relevant documentation is completed as per company procedures.
5. Supply on time, concise detailed information to Design, Manufacture and Procurement team to facilitate and promote quality compliance.
6. Develop Quality Manual for facade hand over.
7. Maintain and promote high standards in housekeeping on sites.
Productivity / Output
1. To participate and contribute to the mobilisation of projects.
2. To determine resource requirements in conjunction with the Technical and General Manager’s to accomplish programme deadlines.
3. Where required create Work Method Statements for site installation in conjunction with site team.
4. To participate in design solutions and material specifications and quantities tailored to our production / outsourcing capabilities.
5. Time Management: - To ensure that the design, procurement, manufacturing and installation programmes and risk assessments are:
• Produced in a timely manner at the outset of the contract
• Agreed with, and fully communicated to all concerned (internally and externally)
• Updated, agreed as may be required from time to time
• Managed to ensure the timely and cost efficient flow of information and goods across the supply chain. To ensure that budgets are known at the outset of the contract, and that costs are managed throughout the duration of the contract to bring the contract to completion within budget and in the most efficient way possible.
6. Work with Design to identify and request at early stages of design the required information the company must have to progress its design, procurement, manufacture and installation.
7. To ensure that budgets are known at the outset of the contract, and that costs are managed throughout the duration of the contract to bring the contract to completion within budget and in the most efficient way possible.
8. To keep our Clients and in-house Project Teams informed of changes to the scope of work as they arise.
9. To communicate difficulties experienced throughout the project that may impact on the company’s programme of works to the entire Project Team and draw up recovery plans to deal with same.
10. Develop project plan to facilitate good design, quality and ease of manufacture and installation.
11. Ensure that site safety statements and specific risk analyses are produced, updated as required and communicated to all relevant parties.
12. Insure Plant & Equipment is inspected and certified as required, and that copies of relevant documentation are available / filed on the site.
13. Prepare and issue progress and financial reports on a defined time basis (weekly or monthly as necessary) for efficient and effective company management systems.
4. KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
Personal Skills Required
A proven man manager.
Excellent time management.
Attention to detail orientated.
Commercially aware and focused.
Display a customer focused attitude at all times.
Ability to work and contribute within a multidisciplinary team structure.
Strong work ethic combined with a good attitude and common sense approach.
Flexibility towards tasks and requests with ability to adapt to new tasks.
Ability to converse fluently, listen, and explain to customers, suppliers and co workers at all levels on relevant technical and project related topics.
Creative and fresh thinking approach in terms of continuous improvement.
Technical Skills Required
Relevant diploma or degree.
Six years plus experience in construction project management.
Computer literate in Auto Cad / Microsoft Office / Microsoft Project.
An in-depth knowledge of modern construction industry methodologies on detailing and building erection sequencing.
Experience in Curtain Wall design fabrication, assembly and installation techniques.
Experience in windows and door design, manufacture and installation techniques.
Experience of major aluminium systems supplier’s products.
Relevant Engineering Qualification"
Détails du poste
- Lieu de travail:
- Fujairah, E.A.U.
- Domaine de la société:
- Construction; Ingénierie; Fabrication et Production
- Type de la société:
- Employeur (secteur privé)
- Date de démarrage:
- Statut d'emploi:
- Temps plein
- Type d'emploi:
- Salaire mensuel:
- Non spécifié
- Management d'équipe:
- Nombre de postes à pourvoir:
- Niveau de carrière:
- Années d'expérience:
- Min: 10
- Lieu de Résidence:
- Non spécifié
- Non spécifié
- Non spécifié
- Baccalauréat / Diplôme supérieur
A propos de la société
Kamanza Aluminium is a UAE based and owned solution provider, fabricator and installer for building facades, curtain wall, windows and doors. Our aluminium factory based close to Dubai is equipped with state of the art aluminium processing capability from leading European manufacturers. We currently seek high caliber individuals in all levels and areas of our business who can impart their skills, drive and enthusiasm on our organisation.