Description du poste
Reporting To: Technical Manager/General Manager
1. JOB PURPOSE
To lead the provision of efficient design solutions and information in conjunction with the specific project team that is within our budgeted costs or agreed variations to an agreed time programme.
2. PRINCIPLE ACCOUNTABILITIES
1. Maintain high quality levels while promoting a quality-focused culture among the team.
2. Ensure that all building elements are designed to the highest quality standards and in accordance with company procedures, agreed customer specifications and system supplier guidelines.
3. Ensure all relevant documentation is completed as per company procedures.
4. Supply concise detailed information to Procurement team for PO creation.
5. Maintain and promote high standards in house keeping
Productivity / Output
1. To participate and contribute to the mobilisation of projects.
2. To determine resource requirements in conjunction with the Technical and Contract Manager’s to accomplish programme deadlines.
3. To provide design solutions and material specifications and quantities tailored to our production / outsourcing capabilities.
4. To identify and request at early stages of design the required information the company must have to progress its design, procurement, manufacture and installation.
5. Supply concise detailed information to procurement team for accurate PO creation.
6. To record and document information flow. (Drawing Registers, RFI’s, BOM’s, Cutting Lists).
7. To assist and mentor less experienced designers in our methodologies and systems.
8. To provide on time information to relevant departments in the agreed format and in line with company procedures.
9. To keep up to date with latest technology and façade product procurement lead times.
10. To focus on our Company objectives for each project.
11. To keep our Clients and in-house Project Teams informed of changes to the scope of work as they arise.
12. To communicate difficulties experienced in the design process with the Contracts Manager and the Project Team that may impact on the company’s programme of works.
13. Deal with design issues in projects from Tender enquiry to Final Account stage.
14. Design for quality and manufacture.
15. Developing good business relationships with our Customers (Main Contractors / Clients / Design Teams) and suppliers.
3. Human Resources
1. Adhere to company policies.
2. Maintain dignity and respect within the work place.
3. Supervise Design team in accordance with company policies.
4. Promote and support a teamwork culture within the department.
5. Adhere to company health and safety policies procedures and instructions.
Personal Skills Required
A proven man manager.
Excellent time management.
Attention to detail orientated.
Commercially aware and focused.
Display a customer focused attitude at all times.
Ability to work and contribute within a multidisciplinary team structure.
Strong work ethic combined with a good attitude and common sense approach.
Flexibility towards tasks and requests with ability to adapt to new tasks.
Ability to converse fluently, listen and explain to customer’s suppliers and co workers at all levels on all relevant technical and project related topics.
Creative and fresh thinking approach in terms of continuous improvement.
Technical Skills Required
Relevant diploma or degree.
Six years plus experience in façade design.
Computer literate in Auto Cad / 3D Modeling / Microsoft Office / Microsoft Project.
An in-depth knowledge of construction industry methodologies on detailing and building erection sequencing.
Experience in Curtain Wall design fabrication, assembly and installation techniques.
Experience in windows and door design, manufacture and installation techniques.
Experience of major aluminium systems supplier’s products.
Cette offre d’emploi a été publiée dans les Spécialités suivantes:
Relevant Engineering Qualification
Détails du poste
- Lieu de travail:
- Fujairah, Émirats Arabes Unis
- Domaine de la société:
- Construction; Ingénierie; Fabrication et Production
- Type de société:
- Employeur (secteur privé)
- Statut d'emploi:
- Temps plein
- Type d'emploi:
- Salaire mensuel:
- Non spécifié
- Nombre de postes à pourvoir:
- Niveau de carrière:
- Années d'expérience:
- Min: 10
- Lieu de résidence:
- Non spécifié
- Non spécifié
- Non spécifié
- Baccalauréat / Diplôme supérieur
A propos de la société
Kamanza Aluminium is a UAE based and owned solution provider, fabricator and installer for building facades, curtain wall, windows and doors. Our aluminium factory based close to Dubai is equipped with state of the art aluminium processing capability from leading European manufacturers. We currently seek high caliber individuals in all levels and areas of our business who can impart their skills, drive and enthusiasm on our organisation.