Offre d'emploi non disponible Cette offre d'emploi a expiré et aucune candidature ne peut y être soumise pour le moment.
Description du poste
On behalf of an international petroleum company we are seeking a Development Geologist for their Bahrain office.
Utilize sound geological principals and interpersonal skills to collaborate within a multi-functional team to evaluate, optimize, and recommending reservoir development plans and individual well recommendations. Conduct detailed structural and stratigraphic interpretations and reservoir characterization studies as support for individual/group well recommendations. Recommend data acquisition programs (cores, special logging programs, etc.), evaluate analytical results, and incorporate data into ongoing interpretations. Provide technical support to the team by staying current with regard to new technologies, new interpretive methodologies, and other developments within the geosciences, and act as a technical resource to less experienced team members.
• Using industry-standard G&G interpretive software (e.g. Landmark Suite, GGX, Petrel, etc.), create integrated geological interpretations utilizing appropriate types of geophysical, geological, and petrophysical data as well as data from other disciplines (reservoir engineering, drilling, etc.) to enhance understanding of development projects.
• Provide geological expertise to validate and incorporate structural, stratigraphic, rock properties, and petrophysics into current and planned development projects.
• Work effectively with Subsurface Department geophysicists, engineers, petrophysicists, geomodelers, and operations personnel to ensure robust and consistent development plans.
• Provide geoscience support for field development plans including primary development and EOR/IOR projects
• Under the direction of the Team Lead and Geological Advisors, recommend, plan, design, coordinate and direct the acquisition and analysis of core, wireline, and other geoscience data necessary to generate, evaluate and upgrade reservoir characterization and interpretations.
• Act as a technical expert and mentor for less experienced staff. Provide mentoring, training, and support as needed to enhance current knowledge of RMT staff
• BS Degree in Geology, MSc degree desirable.
• Minimum of 10 years’ experience in the upstream oil and gas industry including significant and relevant experience in geological interpretation using current workstation and/or PC-based software (SeisWorks, Petrel, GeoGraphix, or others)
• Experience with integration of geophysical, geological, and petrophysical data into cohesive interpretations which form the foundation for reservoir development plans and drilling recommendations
• Working knowledge of fundamental reservoir engineering concepts, economics, business/financial metrics, and related applications.
• Experience working with and successfully mentoring and training less experienced staff
• Demonstrated creative and collaborative approach to problem solving in a team environment
Détails du poste
- Lieu de travail:
- Manama, Bahreïn
- Domaine de la société:
- Type de la société:
- Agence de recrutement
- Date de démarrage:
- Statut d'emploi:
- Temps plein
- Type d'emploi:
- Salaire mensuel:
- Non spécifié
- Management d'équipe:
- Nombre de postes à pourvoir:
- Niveau de carrière:
- Années d'expérience:
- Min: 10
- Lieu de Résidence:
- Non spécifié
- Non spécifié
- Baccalauréat / Diplôme supérieur