Description du poste
IDP is seeking to hire Educational Counselor based in Cairo Office to aid in placing students in Australia/US/UK/Canada and New Zealand universities. Daily tasks include making outbound phone calls and in office meetings to prospective students who have expressed interest in studying overseas. You will be communicating with un-scheduled walk-ins, scheduled meetings, and students at educational fairs. The counselor is expected to be pro-active in identifying new opportunities via other methods such as marketing activities and presentations to student groups at their institutions.
• Counsel prospective students to help their placement in a suitable courses/university.
• Help the student through the admissions, visa and pre departure processes.
• Schedule and conduct phone and office meetings accurately convey course / program information and information whilst ensuring that students’ needs are being met. This includes advising students with respect to admissions requirements, processes and degree options.
• Consistently follow up with students to ensure successful enrollment. This includes making sure they are prepared to start their course with clear information about living as a student in the country of study.
• Outgoing sales: to determine the prospective clients e.g. Schools, universities, companies and scholarship bodies and create long term relationships.
• Lead generation: to find new ways of identifying new student leads.
• Maintain the highest level of integrity and ethics in every interaction with students and fellow employees.
• Holding to the highest level of accountability with your student and team members.
• Must have BA/BSC degree
• Native Arabic speaker fluent in English (written and spoken)
• 1-2 years experience in a sales environment (understanding of sales techniques and hitting targets).
• Previous experience in handling student placements is a plus.
• Excellent communication skills with a passion for making a difference in someone’s life.
• Expertise in MS Office Applications, excellent organization and problem solving skills are necessary to be successful.
• sales (preferred)"
Détails du poste
- Lieu de travail:
- Le Caire, Egypte
- Domaine de la société:
- Education, formation et bibliothèque
- Type de la société:
- Employeur (secteur privé)
- Date de démarrage:
- Statut d'emploi:
- Temps plein
- Type d'emploi:
- Salaire mensuel:
- Non spécifié
- Management d'équipe:
- Nombre de postes à pourvoir:
- Niveau de carrière:
- Années d'expérience:
- Min: 1 Max: 3
- Lieu de Résidence:
- Non spécifié
- Non spécifié
- Baccalauréat / Diplôme supérieur
A propos de la société
With a network of over 85 international student placement centers located in more than 30 countries worldwide, IDP Education is the world’s largest student placement provider. For 40 years, IDP Education has played a major role in international education and development. During this time, IDP has placed more than 340,000 international students - primarily into leading Australian institutions. Each year, around 30,000 commencing students choose IDP to help them transform their dreams of international study into reality.
IDP is co-owned by 38 Australian universities and Seek Ltd, Australia’s leading online employment and training company.
IDP is also a part owner of IELTS, the world’s leading English language proficiency test, with the British Council and the University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations.