Electrical Maintenance Team Leader
Description du poste
• Analyzes the frequent failures, diagnosing its causes, suggesting suitable treats and supervising corrective action to decrease the probability of those failures
• Coordinates with maintenance manager the technical specifications for all electric spare parts needed to be purchased and their alternatives
• Monitors pre-maintenance preparation and coordinating with the warehouse for quick providing of spare parts
• Follows up inspection reports and supervising the performance of workers in repairing failures that could retard production and reasons of those failure and their repeatability
• Estimates the electric section budget and reporting to the maintenance manager, following up the section expanses and achieving cost reductions
• Develops profile of all information for each tool
• Provides tools of the section
• Commits technical rules
• Delivers daily maintenance requests to the technicians
• Sets maintenance works assigned to production department
• Working on cost reduction of the product through maintenance activities
• Recommends the organizing spare parts warehouse
• Improves workers performance through appropriate trainings
• Introduces efficient Maintenance methods.
• Initiates and directs procedures to increase the section output.
Effective Communication – Decision Making – Computer Literate – Flexibility and ability to learn – Planning and Organising skills – Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines – Ability to motivate others – achievement oriented and focused on producing results
Détails du poste
- Lieu de travail:
- Le Caire, Egypte
- Domaine de la société:
- Fabrication et Production
- Type de la société:
- Employeur (secteur privé)
- Statut d'emploi:
- Temps plein
- Type d'emploi:
- Salaire mensuel:
- Non spécifié
- Nombre de postes à pourvoir:
- Niveau de carrière:
- Années d'expérience:
- Min: 3 Max: 10
- Lieu de Résidence:
- Baccalauréat / Diplôme supérieur
A propos de la société
Olympic Group history goes back to more than 70 years, as the first company who produced an Electric Water Heater in Egypt. The company witnessed a lot of success milestones since then. In 2011, Olympic Group was acquired by Electrolux, a worldwide leader in Home appliances and appliances for professional use, in a deal worth EGP2.7 billion and considered the largest and most important since 2011 revolution. Electrolux strategy is to develop Olympic Group into its regional manufacturing hub for home appliances in Middle East and Africa using the most advances industrial techniques.
Olympic Group currently produces 3.5 million units of white goods on an industrial area of 500,000 square meter. The company has some 20 sales outlets operating under the name "Home Zone" and 12 distribution center, with the most extensive after-sales and maintenance network through 50 service centers allover Egypt. Olympic has 6000 skilled & experienced employees as well as indirect labor of some 50,000 incl. suppliers, wholesalers and retailers.
Olympic Group’s latest product generation was launched in 2012 under the brand name Zanussi for Electric water heater, Washing machines, Refrigerators, Deep Freezers, Cookers, Microwaves, Air conditions and Vacuum cleaners.
Electrolux is a global Leader in household appliances for professional use, Its headquarter is in Stockholm, Sweden , selling more than 40 million products to customers in more than 150 markets every year. The company focuses on innovations that are thoughtfully designed, based on extensive consumer insight, to meet the real needs of consumers & professionals. In 2013, Electrolux had sales of SEK 109 billion (equivalent to EGP 113billion) and 61,000 employees.