Offre d'emploi non disponible Cette offre d'emploi a expiré et aucune candidature ne peut y être soumise pour le moment.
Description du poste
1. Provides high level administrative assistance for school executives, in the areas of HR and administration affairs, involving proactively thinking, planning, organization, coordination and decision making to minimize the demands of their administrative roles so that they are able to focus on the educational management of the school.
2. Projects a professional, caring and responsive image about the school to various internal and external parties.
3. Implements the school policies and procedures in relation to Human Resources and school administration in a manner that serves the school objectives primary of which is attracting and maintaining high caliber teaching and administrative support staff, and complying with government regulations and policies.
4. Maintains the confidentiality of all matters related to HR and school administration affairs and actively helps develop an attitude of teamwork among school staff, the integration of teaching and administrative staff and the promotion of positive morale within the school.
A. Administration Support Duties
1. Provides the school executives secretarial and administrative support on a day to day basis, organizing and keeping track of their schedules, answering their phone calls, organizing their meetings and supporting them in a manner that ensures they are able to focus on their managerial duties.
2. Composes letters and office memos, prepares reports and schedules and prints such documents.
3. Liaise with concerned parties at the school to ensure offices of the school executives have the required supplies and equipment.
4. Receives all school correspondence and distributes it to concerned parties within the school.
5. Prepares correspondence and handles other forms of communication such as emails related to HR matters, government relations, school administration and facilities and if needed purchasing.
6. Develop and maintains the filing system of all documents pertaining to the administration of the school such as school licenses, Supreme Education Council and other government bodies' communication and documents and all contracts related to school facilities.
7. Making travel arrangements of the school and EduGlobe Executives.
8. Representing the school with various government and business parties at the school.
9. Assists in coordinating and preparing the school for annual school inspections and accreditation.
10. Assists with year-end procedures.
11. Assists the school executives in various projects such coordinating school annual planning, coordinating Student Support Services program, School-Wide Assessment Program and coordinating Professional Development events, assistance in the production of Parent and Staff Guides.
B. HR Support Duties
12. Helps in preparing and printing staff contracts, letters of job offer and letters of intent.
13. Arranges visas, residencies including any required travel arrangements for staff and their dependents.
14. Maintains staff attendance, processes leave requests and approvals, prepares staff monthly and summer payroll.
15. Assists in the preparation of staff apartments before their arrival and in making arrangements for meeting them at the airport. Ensures staff accommodation is well-maintained by promptly responding to their requests and channeling it to the concerned staff in the school.
16. Maintains staff files and overall staff information sheet and staff directory
17. Maintains correspondence, as directed by the Principal and/or Eduglobe manager, with the BC Ministry of Education regarding teacher certification.
18. Ensures teacher certification is up to date and in good status.
19. Helps in staff recruitment by assisting in preparing ads, initial screening of CVs, scheduling interviews and communicating with candidates.
C.General Administrative Duties
20. Provides school and EduGlobe executives with objective and well thought out feedback regarding areas of improvement within scope of work to aid decision making.
21. Prepares and issues periodical reports (daily, weekly, etc) and reports upon request related to role duties.
22. Performs other related, similar or logical duties as required or assigned. This may include assisting other school administrative staff during their peak time.
1. A Bachelor’s degree
2. 22 to 35 years old and in good physical health.
3. 3+ years of experience at least 2 in HR/Personnel and administrative support.
4. Fluency in English, reading, speaking and writing
5. Proven ability to effectively work with children and adults in a pleasant and cooperative manner collaborate
6. Perform responsibilities and tasks timely, accurately and with great attention to detail
7. Proactive with a positive attitude.
8. Able to operate with minimal supervision and self motivated when given new assignments
9. Highly organized and able to multi-task.
10. Creativity, and ability to think out of the box
11. Strong oral and written communication skills in both Arabic and English
12. Skill in Microsoft Office, computers database systems, and searching the Internet
13. Works safely and establishes a safe environment; reacts quickly in emergency situations to maximize children safety.
14. Analyzes situations and takes appropriate action regarding routine/emergency procedural matters without immediate supervision.
15. Possesses knowledge of:
• Qatar government policies and regulations regarding visas, national ID's, residencies etc.
• Familiarity with Qatar labor law.
• Modern office practices, procedures, and equipment.
16. Transferrable residence
A Bachelor’s degree
Détails du poste
- Lieu de travail:
- Doha, Qatar
- Domaine de la société:
- Education, formation et bibliothèque; Ressources humaines
- Type de la société:
- Employeur (secteur privé)
- Ressources humaines/Personnel
- Date de démarrage:
- Non spécifié
- Statut d'emploi:
- Temps plein
- Type d'emploi:
- Salaire mensuel:
- Non spécifié
- Management d'équipe:
- Non spécifié
- Nombre de postes à pourvoir:
- Niveau de carrière:
- Années d'expérience:
- Min: 3
- Lieu de Résidence:
- Non spécifié
- Non spécifié
- Baccalauréat / Diplôme supérieur
A propos de la société
Hayat Universal School (HUBS) Qatar is a British Columbia Certified Offshore School (fully accredited by the BC Ministry of Education). This is the link to the BC Certified Offshore Schools:
Although the school offers bilingual/bi-cultural education with an Arabic Program that implements the Qatar National Curriculum, the main program is the BC program with the majority of the instructional time dedicated for this program (80% in K and 74% starting Grade 1)
The school started in 2009-2010 with KG1 - Grade 3, added Grade 4 in 2010-2011, Grade 5 this year, will add Grade 6 next year and will continue to add one grade every year with the movement of our students to higher grades. The purpose of this approach to school growth is to make the lower grades the main point of entry to the school and to keep transfers in the higher primary and intermediate grades to the minimum.
From 190 students in its first year (2009-2010), the school has grown to 650 students this year, with 470 enrolled in the BC Program, which starts at KG2. The remaining students are registered in our Early Childhood Program (KG1 Beginner and KG1). The school's reputation and its remarkable success are attributed to its bilingual program, the world-class BC program it implements and the quality and dedication of the school team of teachers and administrators who make these programs a success. The students are predominantly Qataris and ESL learners. The school Early Childhood Grades (KG1 Beginner and KG1) prepare students for the BC Program. English is the main language of instruction in these grades. Their curriculum dovetails with the BC curriculum.
HUBS Qatar school is the culmination of the vision and experience of a renowned psychologist and educator in the Middle East. Parents and teachers sense the family atmosphere that prevails in the school