Offre d'emploi non disponible Cette offre d'emploi a expiré et aucune candidature ne peut y être soumise pour le moment.
Description du poste
Prepares the yearly preventive maintenance plan, and issues the monthly maintenance plan by coordination with production planning department.
Prepares plan and lists for the required spare parts (foreign and local) for all machines every year and executes the plan according to the approved budget.
Issues, follows up, and approves GRA (Good Receiving Acceptance) of local and foreign purchase requisitions of spare parts.
Supervises execution of the monthly preventive and running maintenance plans as well as the corrective maintenance jobs for equipment in the area of responsibilities.
Checks and ensures records and updates of maintenance works in the log books for all machines, as higher authorization level in this task above foreman and maintenance coordinator according to quality requirement.
Prepares, supervises and participates in executing the Installation of new equipment as well as the Qualification (IQ) & Operation Qualifications (OQ) for all machines in FAT (Factory Acceptance Test) and SAT (Site Acceptance Test).
Prepares the yearly budget of departmental expenses, and engineering Capital, and monthly reviewing both according to the approved budget.
•Years of Experience: Min: 5 Max: 15 in Pharmaceutical companies or FMCG.
•Residence Location: Egypt
•Degree: Bachelor's degree/higher diploma
Cette offre d’emploi a été publiée dans les Spécialités suivantes:Ingénierie de maintenance Gestion de la maintenance Planification de la maintenance Services d'entretien
Bachelor Degree of Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
Détails du poste
- Lieu de travail:
- Le Caire, Egypte
- Domaine de la société:
- Type de la société:
- Employeur (secteur privé)
- Date de démarrage:
- Statut d'emploi:
- Temps plein
- Type d'emploi:
- Salaire mensuel:
- Non spécifié
- Management d'équipe:
- Nombre de postes à pourvoir:
- Niveau de carrière:
- Années d'expérience:
- Min: 5
- Lieu de Résidence:
- Baccalauréat / Diplôme supérieur
A propos de la société
• Is the fastest growing pharmaceutical company in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region growing at rate of more than 50% CAGR for the past seven years.
• Today, EVA Pharma is transforming from a very successful local company to a world class multinational organization, establishing a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Algeria and Sales and Marketing operation all over the MENA region.
• EVA Pharma has a rich history of excellence; EVA Pharma’s predecessor, Les Laboratoires Delta, was the second pharmaceutical company Egypt and is the innovator of breakthrough products as Urosolvine (reg. year 1949) that still sells millions of units till this day.
• EVA Pharma today is one of the top ten companies in Egypt surpassing many well known multinational and local companies.
• Eva Pharma strives to be the top pharmaceutical company nationally and one of the top three in MENA region by 2016. One of top 20 pharmaceutical companies globally by 2029.
• Eva Cosmetics is one of the leading manufacturers of skin care and hair care products. It has its own manufacturing facilities in 6 October city. It has developed a comprehensive range of products to meet the varying demands of its clientele. Eva Cosmetics is renowned as a leading supplier of quality products throughout Egypt.
• Eva Cosmetics is the Market Leader in most of the personal care products categories in Egypt and its products are exported to more than 13 countries worldwide.
• EVA Cosmetics manufacturing facility is a s state-of-the-art facility compliant to cGMP regulations on a 40,000 square meter plot of land in 6th of October City.
EVA Pharma and EVA Cosmetics are 2 separate companies under the umbrella of Armanious Group.
Armanious Group (AG) is a proud 100% Egyptian group of 6 companies that is focused on health care products.