Description du poste
Main Purpose of the Role:
- To ensure budget performance, by ensuring sustainable organic growth, improvement of margins, dynamic overheads control and achieving PBITA;
- To develop new and improve current commercial and operational procedures and constantly improve the overall business and functional efficiency;
- To manage and ensure excellent customer relations and thereby establish long term partnerships.
Core Key Responsibilities/Accountabilities:
- Exercise due care and prudence in the management of the Company assets and when incurring cost on behalf of the Companies;
- Perform the duties with due observance of the law, the Police Security Legislation and the Group policies and procedures;
- Develop and monitor programs to address the welfare of all the employees;
- Identify, clarify and implement a business strategy for the cash business that reflects local market developments, focusing on:
o New business development opportunities and sales growth.
o Operational enhancement to improve market competitiveness.
o Establishing and maintaining service differentiation in a competitive environment.
- Plan and direct the organisation’s activities to achieving financial and operational performance along the key lines of service, quality and compliance.
- Plan, prepare, monitor and report on the business plan and budget, aligning these to the agreed strategy and in line with Group requirements.
- Leading by example, drive a data-driven culture of continuous improvement and effective problem solving in the operational areas of the business.
- Recruit, select and develop a well-motivated and skilled senior and middle management team capable of meeting the strategic demands of the business and market to ensure long term profitability.
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders in government, customers; commercial and labour organisation’s to support the effective deployment of the business strategy.
- Provide positive leadership within the business, directing all functions through the executive team and ensuring healthy relations with the workforce to ensure good morale and a high standard of integrity.
- MBA or Bachelor Degree in a business, finance or operational discipline;
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in managing similar sized cash operation, preferably in the region;
- Customer-facing and sales-orientated allied to strong operational knowledge gained from experience in a developed cash operation;
- Capable of developing and fostering long-term relationships with key customers and other stakeholders;
- Experience in establishing medium-term growth strategies and strong operating mechanisms for performance and success;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English;
- Skilled communicator with excellent interpersonal, business development and negotiating skills;
- Ability to maintain and demonstrate strong ethical and professional values;
- Proven ability to operate in an Islamic dominant and diverse culture;
- Autonomous and results orientated, with a clear determination to succeed.
Détails du poste
- Lieu de travail:
- Dubaï, E.A.U.
- Domaine de la société:
- Type de la société:
- Employeur (secteur privé)
- Date de démarrage:
- Statut d'emploi:
- Temps plein
- Type d'emploi:
- Salaire mensuel:
- Non spécifié
- Management d'équipe:
- Nombre de postes à pourvoir:
- Niveau de carrière:
- Cadre/Cadre Supérieur
- Années d'expérience:
- Min: 5 Max: 7
- Lieu de Résidence:
- Non spécifié
- Non spécifié
- Non spécifié
A propos de la société
G4S is the largest and fastest growing total security solutions provider in Middle East. This rapidly growing list of products and services, along with the company's global backing, means that we are uniquely placed to provide quality security solutions throughout the Middle East.
Today G4S is the largest and most widely represented Security Solutions provider in the Middle East, with offices throughout the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Kuwait, Oman, Bahrain, Qatar, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon and Yemen.
G4S is the world's leading international security solutions group. Our heritage goes back over a century and, with more than 625,000 employees worldwide, we are one of the largest private employers in the world.
From risk assessment to delivery, we work in partnership with governments, businesses and other organisations to provide integrated solutions to security challenges.
We protect rock stars and sports stars, people and property, including some of the world’s most important buildings and events.
From advising on stadium building plans to crowd control and ensuring event tickets are not forged;
From delivering pay packets to ensuring ATMs have enough cash to meet your shopping needs;
From delivering cash to bank branches and retail outlets to managing the flow of cash for central banks and major retailers;
From ensuring travelers have a safe and pleasant experience in ports and airports around the world to secure detention and escorting of people who are not lawfully entitled to remain in a country;
In more ways than you might realize, G4S is securing your world.