Offre d'emploi non disponible Cette offre d'emploi a expiré et aucune candidature ne peut y être soumise pour le moment.
Description du poste
- Instilling a marketing led ethos throughout the business
- Researching and reporting on external opportunities
- Understanding current and potential customers
- Managing the customer journey (customer relationship management)
- Developing the marketing strategy and plan
- Management of the marketing mix
- Managing agencies
- Measuring success
- Managing budgets
- Ensuring timely delivery
- Writing copy
- Approving images
- Developing guidelines
- Making customer focused decisions
• Experience in similar position.
• Bachelor's Degree in a related discipline.
• Excellent communication skills.
• English written and speaking.
• Computer literate.
Marketing / PR
Détails du poste
- Lieu de travail:
- Riyad, Ar. Saoudite
- Domaine de la société:
- Education, formation et bibliothèque
- Type de la société:
- Employeur (secteur privé)
- Date de démarrage:
- Non spécifié
- Statut d'emploi:
- Temps plein
- Type d'emploi:
- Salaire mensuel:
- Non spécifié
- Management d'équipe:
- Nombre de postes à pourvoir:
- Niveau de carrière:
- Années d'expérience:
- Non spécifié
- Lieu de Résidence:
- Arabie Saoudite
- Baccalauréat / Diplôme supérieur
A propos de la société
Al Maarefa College for Science & Technology (MCST) has been established with the vision to be the pioneer in the Arabian Gulf region in preparing future leaders in all the college majors
MCST aims to train and develop competent professionals in Medicine, Pharmacy, Respiratory Therapy, Nursing, Computer Science and Information Systems for both the private and public sectors to contribute effectively & innovatively to the economic and social growth in Saudi Arabia through offering distinctive & quality education using up to date educational approaches and tools.
Curriculum & Accreditation:
MCST is accredited and licensed from the Saudi Ministry of Higher Education. All academic curriculum for each specialty is designed by King Abdullah Institute for Research & Consulting Studies.
The academic programs are accredited by the National Commission for Assessment and Academic Accreditation (NCAAA), scientific professional associations, and prominent international universities. Over 40 PhD professionals have participated in MCST's curriculum design.
The College Academic programs:
The College offers degrees in the following specializations:
- Bachelor of Science in Medicine and Surgery
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Respiratory Therapy
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
- Bachelor of Science in Information Systems
- Bachelor of Science in Emergency Medical Services
Faculty of MCST:
In our endeavor to achieve excellence and competitive advantage, we are highly selective of the people we hire.
The College faculty is composed of about (100) full time & part-time academic staff. They are holders of PhD and Masters degrees and are recognized for their achievements in their respective fields.